Chapter 3

Jayden's P.O.V.

 First day of school is always the funniest. The Jocks are picking fights. The nerds are getting beat up. The freaks are hiding. And The bad boys laugh at the stupid shit. that last one is me.

I moved here from Honolulu because my parents thought it would do me good. They thought that I wouldn't get into trouble here, they don't know how wrong they are.

I plan on getting into trouble often. My friend Lani told me that she had a gay friend. I was going to have so much fun teasing him. No one had ever said no to me.

I'm walking into my first period class not looking at anyone or anything, but where I'm going. I immediately see Lani in the back of the room, talking to what I assumed was her friend. I had already forgotten his name.

There was an empty seat next to him and I took it. He looked at me and his mouth dropped. I smiled. I hadn't even started and he's already drooling over me.

"Jayden!" Lani said running around her friend, giving me a hug. "I'm so happy your here! This is my friend Asher. Ash this is my friend Jayden I told you about. He just moved her from Hawaii! Exciting huh?" She rambled on. I missed her babbling.

Asher was actually hot. His Black hair was partially covering his Brown eyes. His lips were parted some way like he was going to say something. He was wearing blue jeans, with a red T-Shirt that said 'Suck it' in bright blue letters.

Asher and I shook hands and Lani ran back over to her seat, just as the teacher came in. He introduced himself as Mr.Jonsen. He also wrote it on the black board in huge letters. I held back a laugh. Who does that anymore?

The lesson went on as usual. Boring. Every so often, I see Asher staring at me. When I look at him he quickly looks the other way. Acting like I hadn't seen him looking at me. Wow, I thought. This is going to be easy.

Sorry If the Chapters are short. I don't really have much time on my hands.

The next Chapter will be longer. Promise.

~Gaylover_Heart

The pic is of Jayden