Chapter 12

Warning:

Hello Again! Okay, so this chapter has extreme boy on boy loving. If you don't like that then I suggest you leave right now. But if you don't mind it then go ahead on. Enjoy! (Or don't) Byee

~Gaylove_Heart

Asher's POV

My heart was racing. My mind was running places I couldn't keep up. Jayden just told me he loved me. I loved him. And I do, I really do. My eyes got watery.

I cupped his face in my hands. "Jayden," I said, smiling. "I love you." He smiled, and kissed me. I pulled my hands along his chest, and he gasped. I smiled against his lips. He pulled back and took the necklace out of it's box. He place the box on my nightstand and crawled on the bed behind me, and put the necklace around my neck.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart speed up. I leaned into him, and looked up at him. He smiled. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Our lips moved together in perfect motion.

His hand came down to my waist. I turned myself around so that my chest would touch his. I placed my hands on his chest, and slowly pushed him down onto my bed. I thought for a moment, about Carmen. Where was she? I didn't know. And honestly I didn't care. She hadn't been at the hospital when I woke up, and I rarely see her. For all I know, she could be in Mexico.

Jayden licked my bottom lip asking to gain entrance. Of course I let him. I don't know if it was the accident, or what? But Jayden tasted like strawberries. I smiled. His tongue explored my mouth, while his hands explored my back side.

I slid my hands under his shirt, feeling his muscular body. Tracing over his chest with my fingers, never breaking the kiss. I wanted him. I needed him.

"Ash." Jayden said pulling back. I pouted, sad that he stopped. He chuckled. "Don't look at me like that. I don't want to ruin what we have. I love you. I don't want anything to change."

"Jayden. Nothing's going to change between you and me. I love you too, you could never ruin anything." I said kissing him softly. I smiled.

"Ash-" I kissed him before he could say anything else. This kiss wasn't like any we've done before. It was different somehow. Not in a bad way though. It felt like this was all there was at this time. This kiss. Us. Together. Jayden didn't stop this time, he flipped us over, so that he'd have dominance.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I felt his hand slide down my thigh. I gasped. He smiled against my lips and rubbed my leg up and down. He broke our kiss and started kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure.

Jayden sat up and pulled his shirt off. I did the same. He smiled. I don't have a 6-pack, but that doesn't mean that i'm weak. I do have muscles.

He bent down and started kissing my chest. I lied my head back, my breathing getting heavier. He kissed up my chest back to my neck. I tangled my hands in his dark hair. He pulled back and smiled. I took his shoulders and went on kissing him.

His grip on my thigh tightened and I felt his dick harden against mine. I flipped him over, and started grinding him. He let a moan escape, and I smiled. It was my turn. I pressed my dick hard against his, and my dick started getting hard against his. I licked his tongue with my own, and started grinding him harder. He flipped us back over.

"Asher, are you sure you want to-" I interrupted him, by connecting our lips and pulling his body to me. Jayden slide his hands down my side to my pants line and pulled my pants down my legs. I broke away and pulled his down, staring in awe at his huge dick poking through his boxers. He noticed me staring and he smiled. My face went hot.

He chuckled and picked me up, turning me long ways on the bed. He slid his hands up my legs, to my sides, and drew his body up my chest kissing my neck. It was hard to concentrate, when Jayden's dick was rubbing up against mine.

He was doing it on purpose. I could tell, becuase he was smiling against my neck. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned us, so that I'd be on top, and I kissed my way down to Jayden's waist line. When I reached the beginning of his boxers, he gasped. I smiled.

I reached my hand up and started moving it around in circles on Jayden's dick. I looked up at him, and he had his head back. I slowly leaned down and kissed it, and his head shot right up. I giggled. His face went pink, and I started rubbing it again, harder this time.

I was proud of myself that I could bring this kind of pleasure to him. It was amusing and fun at the same time. Everytime I placed my lips on any part of his body, his face went pink. And everytime my hand came anywhere below his neck he also turned pink. He was so cute!

Everytime I went down to kiss Jayden, he moaned in pleasure, and I kept going. I looked up at Jayden questioningly asking if I could go on. He nodded.

I removed his boxers and almost got hit in the face with this huge hard dick. It was sticking up inches in front of my nose. I looked at him and he smiled.

I took it in my hands rubbing it up and down, watching Jayden moan throwing his head back. I finally knew what people meant when they say sex is more fun when you do it with someone you love.

Jayden sat up and took my hand from his dick and pulled me up to him. He kissed me twice and flipped us over. I was lying down, and Jayden took my boxers off. In comparison to Jayden's, my dick looked medium sized. While his was an extra large. He smiled anyway.

He leand down and started rubbing my dick, while kissing the tip. A moan escaped my mouth. Jayden held onto my dick tightly moving his warm hands up and down. I could feel myself about to come.

"Not yet Ash," Jayden said somehow knowing that I was about to come. I nodded. He sat on his knees and spread my legs. My eyes went wide. I had never taken it in the ass before. I just usually rub, kiss, or suck.

"This might hurt a little," Jayden said, placing his tip to my butthole. All I could do was nod and brace myself. He slowly started pushing and I felt a tear come to my eye. I wiped it away and said for him to continue. He started slow at first, but as he got more and more aroused he got rougher.

Jayden started rubbing my dick while pushing in and out. We came together and Jayden flopped down on the bed next to me. We both were out of breath and tired.

I scooted closer to Jayden and layed my head down on his shoulder. He wrapped the blanket around us before place his hand on my back.

"What they say is true. Sex is way better when you do it with the man you love," Jayden whispered. I smiled. I layed there for a while as Jayden started falling asleep. I stared up at him. Even sleeping he looks like a Goth God.

"I love you Jayden," I said, as I pushed myself up and kissed his cheek. I soon fell asleep next to him. Happy as i'd ever be.