Chapter 11

Jayden's POV

I took Asher home, and went to my own house to get the necklace I got for Asher. It has the letters A and J on it surrounded by a ruby heart. I've been wanting to give him it for a while and now I think is the right time.

Asher and I have been together for a long time now, and I've started to feel more and more attracted to him. I'm going to his house, to tell him... I love him.

I'm really nervous and I can feel my palms getting sweaty as I enter my grandparents house. No one is home, so I can go in and out without being criticized by my grandfather for wearing a tiger shirt. He hates animals, even if they're fake and on a shirt.

I ran upstairs and into my room, searching through my cabinets and dressers. I had been saving money working after school for the past 3 weeks. I wanted Asher to know that I loved him, even if he didn't feel the same way.

I found the necklace in a velvet box in my drawer next to my bed. I pulled it out, grabbed my leather jacket, put the box in my jacket pocket, and ran down the stairs out the door. I got in my car, and drove as fast as the speed limit would let me.

I arrived at Asher's house about 10 minutes, with me driving fast. I pressed the button on the intercom at the gate, and Asher answered.

"Mom it's fine I got it! Go back to sewing your," He paused. "Whatever it is. Hello? Oh hey Jayden hold on." The gate's swung open and I sped inside. As I neared the house I pressed on the brake, put the car in park, took the keys, and jumped out of the car. I don't even remember if I locked it.

I sprinted to the Asher standing on his front porch and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him gently.

"Jayden? Is everything alright? Your sweating like a pig that was just raced." He said, pulling back cupping my face in his hands.

"Everything is perfect," I said kissing him softly. "Just perfect." I picked him up and grabbed his crutches carrying him upstairs to his room.

"Jayden! What are you doing?" Asher laughed. I smiled, and walked up the stairs. "Jayden! Put me down, I can walk." He said, pushing on my shoulders. I reached his room and walked in, setting him down on his bed. Asher took his crutches back, and I went to close the door.

"Jayden what's going on?" Asher said, sitting down on his bed. I ran over to him and kneeled down at his feet, taking his hands in mine.

"Asher. I've been feeling things for you since the day we met, and I'm not sure if you feel the same but I want you to know something." I pulled out the velvet box from my pocket and opened it.

"Whenever I'm around you, I get butterflies in my stomach, and it's hard for me to control myself from wrapping my arms around you and kissing your soft lips. Holding your warm, soft hands and feeling your body against mine." I paused, taking control of myself before I did something totally unrequired. "Asher. I love you, and I need you in my life. And I'll do anything to keep you." I finished. He didn't say anything, his eyes went wide. I saw that his eyes started getting watery. Did I just make him cry?

"Jayden," he cupped my face and I waited. " I love you."

I smiled kissing Asher on the lips vigorously. Hungrily. His hands traced down my chest and I gasped.

The feel of his fingers sliding on my chest sent chill on my spine. He smiled against my lips.

I pulled back and took the necklace out of its box placing it on the night stand. I crawled on the bed behind Asher and put the necklace around his neck, hooking it in the back.

I wrapped my arms around Asher's stomach and kissed his neck. I loved him. I love him.