Retaliation

Taehyung picked up a red ballpoint pen cartridge. He went around playing with this pen cartridge, giving himself several 💯 on his exercise book while writing a big fat zero for Jungkook.

Following this, a disaster befell Jungkook's literature textbook. Every single animal illustration in the book gained a fresh coat of blood-red lipstick. Even the frog was not spared... at first glance, the textbook looked akin to an encyclopedia of monsters.

This was not all. He then drew a watch on Jungkook's wrist.

With him holding his hand, Jungkook felt both angry and awkward. His face flushed and he said, "Stop fooling around."

"Stop moving, I'll draw a ring for you."

Jungkook was so annoyed he immediately rolled his eyes.

......

Teacher Jin's discovery that Jungkook was once again being bullied made her heartache a little.

As a result, when she was retained by Principal Kim after the school meeting to share more on her class's condition, she decided to spill everything as it is after some hesitation.

Your son, he's a tyrant...

Principal Kim was so angry that his nose flared after listening to Teacher Jin's comprehensive report. When he returned home in the evening, he spanked Taehyung's palm. With just one light strike that was not even exerted with much force, this brat started tearing up. The large glistening tears in Taehyung's eyes made him seem to be in an extremely pitiable state.

Principal Kim hated himself for being useless at how his heart instantly softened.

He looked at the little rascal with a stern face. "Have you understood what you've done wrong?"

"Understood..."

"Will you still dare to bully your classmates in the future?"

"No..."

Taehyung's palms were spared but he was still sentenced to stand as punishment.

Be it eating dinner or doing his homework, Taehyung was not allowed to sit at all.

As he completed his assignments, Taehyung gritted his teeth and muttered, "How dare you tattle? Jungkook, just you wait!"

......

The next day at school, the first thing that Taehyung did was criticize Jungkook for being a tattletale.

Jungkook was extremely puzzled. "I didn't do anything."

Taehyung of course did not expect him to admit it.

In a fit of anger, he finished his bear biscuits and banana milk. During lunch when everyone was eating in the school canteen, he continued by polishing off his sweet and sour pork.

Jungkook was forced to make do with the celery that Taehyung detested.

This was not all. After lunch, Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the minimart where he was forced to buy a Kinder Joy for him.

Kinder Joy was currently the latest fad among primary school children. Shaped like a duck egg, each Kinder Joy could be opened to reveal chocolate and a different surprise toy. It was very interesting, with the only downside of being expensive.

After buying the Kinder Joy, Jungkook touched the remaining two coins in his pocket. His face darkened.

Saving up is not easy when you're a primary school kid ...