(Censored) - Side story: The cheating crisis

In his busiest years, Taehyung did not have time to go on dates with Jungkook.

It was not only dates. They rarely had time to even meet. They spent time together mostly through video calls, seeing each other through a camera lens with the help of the internet. When the internet was bad, their images would be pixelated.

"I feel like I'm watching some sketchy pirated movie," Taehyung complained.

Jungkook chuckled, "I can perform something even sketchier for you."

"Get lost..."

After this went on for some while, Taehyung had the sensation that Jungkook was a pet he reared in his phone instead of an actual person.

Until one day, he discovered an unknown side to this pet.

......

The story began with a private message coming from a fan whom Taehyung was familiar with.

Taehyung replied with a question mark and tossed this incident to the back of his mind. When he logged into Weibo a few days later, he discovered Edelweiss's latest messages.

 When he logged into Weibo a few days later, he discovered Edelweiss's latest messages

Taehyung clicked into the Weibo account. He scanned the latest posts and found out that, indeed, this person's itinerary was highly similar to Jungkook's. The language used was coquettish, suggesting a young girl head over heels in love.

Taehyung's heart sunk but he was unwilling to believe that Jungkook would do something like this.

At that moment, Jungkook's video call invitation came in coincidentally. Taehyung sucked in a deep breath and accepted it.

When the call connected, Jungkook immediately detected that Taehyung did not look well today. His lips were downturned as he looked at Jungkook with heavy eyes.

Jungkook felt that something was wrong. "What's up with you?" he asked.

"Jungkook." Taehyung was never one to hide things in his heart. He questioned him directly, "Who is 'Rock Sugar And Pear Stew'?"