Daddy loves you

Jungkook ate dinner very early. When he was done, he tidied up, took his bag, and changed his shoes at the entrance hall. Holding a glass of water, Mrs. Jeon pretended to walk past. She stopped a short distance away and observed him secretly.

The way her son looked extremely pleased with himself seemed kind of dangerous.

"Kook, are you going on a date?" Mrs. Jeon pretended to ask nonchalantly.

Jungkook quirked his lips without confirming or denying anything. He merely said, "I'll be back a bit late today. You and Dad can head to bed first."

After her son left, Mrs. Jeon paced the house with a suspicious look while still holding the glass of water. Mr. Jeon blurted, "Our child is already an adult. It's natural for him to have his own life, you don't have to fret.

"I'm only worried," As Mrs. Jeon spoke, she suddenly looked at him cryptically. "Hubby, I remembered something."

"What thing?"

"Kookie seems to not like girls from young."

Mr. Jeon was stunned. "It, it can't be?"

"Really." Mrs. Jeon sat down next to Mr. Jeon. "Do you still remember his primary school deskmate, Taehyung?"

"Yes, yes. I've never met him before but I've heard you two talk about him."

»»——⍟——««

At that moment, Jungkook was far away at the amusement park, unaware of his parents' complex train of thoughts. He waited for Taehyung at the amusement park's giant entrance. As it was almost New Year, numerous racks similar to grape trellis were built above the pedestrian walkway outside the amusement park. From it hung countless square red ornate lanterns fashioned after those seen in the past. The red gauze-covered lights were arranged in neat rows. From far, it was as if there was a sea of orange flames in the sky.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung under the lantern rack.

He was in a good mood. It turned out that it was possible to be happy waiting as long as the person was someone you wanted to wait for.

Taehyung stepped out of the train station. The moment he drew a bit closer, the first thing he saw was Jungkook.

It could not be helped, that rascal's height was simply too eye-catching...

Today, Jungkook was finally not wearing a tracksuit. He wore cargo pants and a casual windbreaker but with his broad shoulders, slender waist, and long legs, the way he nonchalantly stood there was like a model doing a street photoshoot.

Even when dressed casually, this person was able to exude easy-going confidence and draw eyes to the elegance of his tall and straight body. Was it that great to have a good figure? What a show-off.

Jungkook turned and saw him as well. He shot him a smile.

Perhaps the backdrop of lanterns was too stunning; the way he stood under the warm light and gazed at him with a smiling expression made it seem like Jeon's entire person gave off a soft radiance. Jungkook's smile was gentle and attractive.

From long ago, Taehyung knew that Jungkook was good-looking. However, this was the very first time that he had such a vivid impression of his good looks, the very first time he distinctively felt Jungkook's attractiveness jolt his heart.

He felt a little embarrassed for no reason and walked over silently.

When he walked closer to him, Jungkook saw that Taehyung wore a red wool hat. At the top of the hat was a giant white pompom that bobbled along playfully with his every move. On impulse, he raised a hand and brushed the pompom.