Athlete assistant

Taehyung was like a newly hatched chick who took a week to adapt to the new environment. Just as he became more familiar with his new lifestyle, he was hauled off in a bus to a military base a hundred kilometers away from school.

They had to mandatorily spend a month in this place that was miles away from civilization. The one-month stay coincided with the National Day Golden Week. This meant that students were going to spend the week-long holiday celebrating their country's birthday carrying out military training.

The very thought of this could move one to weep large tears.

......

Nayeon that lass had exceptional acting skills. During training, with a pale face, she would often weakly sway and fall towards the ground before being allowed to rest at a corner. Taehyung also tried this once but was exposed by the military instructor and sentenced to run additional laps. After that incident, he gave up resisting and carried out all assigned tasks with no further complaints.

A month later, Taehyung ended the military training just in time to welcome the weekend. As a result, he headed home.

He was with Eunwoo. The two stepped out of the train station and Taehyung gave his father a call. "Dad, where are you?"

"I'm at Exit 1. Are you guys here yet?"

"Yup, we're at Exit 1 too..." As he spoke, Taehyung saw his father heading towards him with a phone in his hand. He cheerfully waved at his dad.

Principal Kim ignored his gesture and stepped past him.

Taehyung: ???

Over the phone, Principal Kim was still skeptical. "I don't see you at all. Have you gone to the wrong exit?"

"Dad..." Behind him, Taehyung faintly called out.

Principal Kim promptly turned. Upon seeing Taehyung, his mouth fell open. A look of astonishment appeared on his face and he immediately burst into laughter, "Hahahahahaha!"

Taehyung: = =

Principal Kim remarked, "How did you become so dark? Oh my heavens, I can't even recognize you anymore. You guys went to mine coals instead of going for military training, didn't you? ..."

Taehyung was depressed. "I know I became darker. Stop reminding me!"

"Alright alright, I'm sorry, it's daddy's fault. I'll stop reminding you" Principal Kim held back his laughter and appeased Taehyung while leading them to the parking lot.

On the way there, Eunwoo and Taehyung went to the washroom. Principal Kim waited outside and eagerly gave his wife a call. "I've picked them up. We'll be home in a while. Come back home earlier. You need to see how dark he's become. I walked past him earlier and didn't recognize him at all. He looks just like a stowaway from Africa... tsk tsk tsk, it's like an egg becoming a century egg! Eh——" Principal Kim was still chatting enthusiastically when he turned and saw his dear son standing there to catch him red-handed.

Taehyung stared impassively at her father.

Principal Kim was somewhat embarrassed. He feebly reassured him, "It's perfectly fine. You look slimmer with a tan..."

In an especially innocent tone, Taehyung deliberately shouted towards the phone, "Daddy, that lady just now seems to be going in the same direction as us! Do you want to give her a ride? It's the one that you said was really pretty and even added on WeChat! Have you already forgotten?" After saying this, she merrily stepped into the washroom. 

Principal Kim was left to fend for himself. "Wife, I didn't! Don't listen to his nonsense! You have to believe me, I'm not that kind of person..."

......