Pig brains and couple of watches

After they finished the stick of ice cream, Taehyung finally received his mother's call.

When he picked up, Taehyung groused softly, "Mom, it's not that I'm scolding you... It's just that, how do you discipline your husband. He went crazy upon seeing Jungkook and gave me a terrible fright."

"You really can't blame your dad this time."

"What's wrong?"

"We'll talk about the issue of you opening a room with Jungkook when you come back. First, can you tell me why you kept the room receipt? As memory? You're even more brainless than your dad."

"No... wait, I didn't open a room with Jungkook?"

"No guts to admit your actions? 30 August, one double room at Rain City Airport Rest Room, signed by Jungkook. So it wasn't you and him who opened that room? It was him and someone else?"

When Taehyung heard the words "airport restroom", his mind went blank. He immediately said, "That, I can explain..."

"Oh, how are you going to explain it? The two of you opened a restroom purely to chat? Are you sure that nothing happened at all?"

That... Taehyung was unable to give her word on it. After all, it was not the case that they did nothing either. After all, they did kiss and hug and raise high...

Sejeong immediately read the situation from his silence. She continued grumbling, "I still don't understand. Why would you keep that stupid receipt?"

"Ah, I didn't know that the receipt was there." Taehyung was a little aggrieved as well. "I've never seen it before."

"Oh, so the receipt ran into your bag by itself?"

"No..." Taehyung looked at the sky. Suddenly, his brows twitched slightly. His eyes darted and landed on Jungkook.

Jungkook pursed his lips and dodged Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung finally remembered what happened. The receipt was stuffed in by Jungkook. He was not paying attention at that time and did not look at it afterward as well. Thus, he simply forgot about it.

Why didn't he see it?

It must be because Jungkook stuffed the receipt into the inner slip pocket. He did not have a habit of using the inner slip pockets in his bags as it was too troublesome.

And that was how the tiny receipt stayed hidden in his bag for a month before meeting his father.

Taehyung quickly said a few more words to his mother before hanging up. Then, he crossed his arms and stared at Jungkook with an expressionless face.

"I thought you already threw it away," Jungkook replied feebly.

"It's just a piece of waste paper. Why did you stuff it into my bag?"

"I don't know... Didn't think too much at that time."

Taehyung dug through his memory. It seemed like Jungkook loved stuffing things into his bag? Taehyung had kept for him receipts, his meal card, keys, his handphone... good grief! As for his dog boyfriend, Jungkook would stuff even an empty tin can he picked off the streets into his bag.

He was puzzled—how in the world did this nutcase manage to get himself a boyfriend?

Taehyung used his index finger to jab Jungkook's temple. He asked, "Jungkook, do you know what's in here?"

Jungkook's face was docile. "Pig brains."

Taehyung, "..."

Can you have some pride? How can you be so spineless as a public figure, making it impossible for me to get mad at you!