Rock Sugar And Pear Stew (not a chapter)

👀

00:01 Taehyung: If I lose, I'll resign to fate.

00:15 Someone: He's lucky. Any closer and it would have severed his artery. It would have been a life-threatening injury.

00:20 Taehyung: I want to ice skate!

00:29 Kid Taehyung: Jungkook, look, what's this!

00:30 Kid Jungkook: Ah!!

00:34 Taehyung: Let me go.

00:35 Jungkook: I want him. To incite my savage nature.

00:39 Jungkook: From now on, it's your turn to have nightmares.

00:44 Nayeon: Simply put, he likes you.

00:49 Taehyung: You're so early— I'm sorry! I took you for someone else.

00:53 Someone: Since Yukhei is here today, he'll perform for us.

00:58 Taehyung: My surname's Kim. Everyone calls me Boss Kim. Feel free to find me if you have any difficulties in the future!

01:07 Yukhei: You chase after your dreams so fearlessly. I'm drawn to you as I want to be like that as well.

01:13 Jungkook: Do you still want to skate?

01:15 Taehyung: For me, speed-skating is now as distant as the stars in the sky.

01:20 Jungkook: I can't even be honest with myself that I've already fallen for you.

01:37 Shin Sanghoon: Every athlete will face setbacks and feel stuck or lost at some point in time. That is when we have to be ourselves, believe in ourselves, and strive to achieve the dreams we have in our hearts.

01:46 Someone: You can't continue training with this injury.

01:48 Jungkook: Haven't you found a way? With how hard you're working, time will give you an answer.

01:56 Jungkook: Taehyung! I like you!

02:00 Someone: No matter how popular Jungkook is, the ice hockey team is still—

02:03 Yukhei: Don't compare me with Jungkook!

02:08 Taehyung: As long as I can stay in the team, I'm willing to undertake all sorts of challenges.

02:12 Jungkook: The more they believe I can't do it, the more I want to prove that I can.

02:21 Taehyung's dad: I forbid you from ever doing speed skating again!

02:26 Taehyung: If I lose, I'll resign to fate and give up immediately.

02:30 Jungkook: As long as you don't admit defeat, you're always a victor.

02:33 Coach Jung: The road to becoming champions will depend on your determination.

02:36 Park Woosang: Dreams don't dazzle.

02:37 Jungkook & Taehyung: What dazzles is you— the person chasing those dreams.

02:43 Someone: Who are we representing?

02:44 Jungkook and team: Korea! Let's fight for this! All the best!