[22]

the picture below is Kakashi's face revealed after 15 years! Shiori has a good looking dad lol

  My story finally hit 100k reads :D Thanks to everyone who is reading <3

"Don't give me that!"Naruto fumed, pointing at Jiraiya. "You got one wink from a pretty girl and fell for it like a pile of bricks! Pervy Sage!"

"I wish you wouldn't call me that in front of other people!"

"Are you kidding me?! We got worse things to worry about! Get with it, Pervy Sage!"

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that??"Jiraiya cried. The fish guy laughed.

"Whatever name you go by Master Jiraiya, I must say you're somewhat of a disappointment. You're a lecherous old man with children. It's almost impossible to believe you are one of the Sanin."

"What?! You already know who he is?!" Naruto asked.

"Uh, don't be fooled by appearances or anything these little squirts might say," Jiraiya said laughing weakly.

"So, you managed to release the jutsu we cast on her, eh?" Itachi's partner said. Jiraiya placed the woman on the ground, leaning her against the wall.

"What king of coward would do something as low as that? Using his Sharingan to inflict an illusion genjutsu on an innocent woman, all in order to separate Naruto from me. I know he's the one you're really after," Jiraiya added.

"That explains how Kakashi knew," Itachi said. 

Does that mean he ran into Dad? Is he hurt..?

 "Now I understand, he learned it from you. You're right. Naruto is the prize that the Akatsuki is after and we will have him." I tugged on Naruto's arm and moved us behind Jiraiya.

"No way you're getting Naruto,"

"We'll see about that," I tensed up.

"Actually, this is very convenient. I can eliminate you both at the same time,"

"S-Stay out of this, "Sasuke stammered. He weakly stood up, panting hard. "The only one who is going to eliminate him is me!"

"Go away, "Itachi said. "You don't interest me at the moment." Sasuke clenched his fist.

"Well, get interested!" he shouted. The moment he got close, Itachi kicked him in the stomach, sending him towards the wall.

"Why you.."Naruto growled.

"No! Don't butt in! Mind your own business!"Sasuke screamed. "I told you before, I've lived my whole life for this day, this moment. This fight is mine!" Sasuke ran but Itachi punched him which sent him flying towards the wall again.