[9]

The ninja headed towards us but Sasuke quickly used Fire Style: Phonix Flower Jutsu and then they clashed. I jumped after him and found Naruto tied up. "Naruto!" I jumped down. "I've found you!" I began to untie him. Right after, I shot out kunai with paper bombs attached to the guy. He did the same to us. "Sasuke!" The ninja held a kunai to Sasuke's neck. I threw a shuriken and it was knocked out of his hand. Sasuke performed some hand signs.

"FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL JUTSU!" He jumped out of the way and Naruto appeared. Sasuke then jumped up and stabbed the ninja with a kunai. He retreated injured and Sasuke landed back on the ground. We regrouped into a circle to discuss what to do. "That proves we just can't trust by appeareances. We have to come up with a way of knowing each of us are who we say we are and not some impostor using a transformation."

"So what do we do?"Sakura asked.

"We need a secret password. Something only known to the four of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it. No matter what."Sasuke told us. "Ok, listen closely...I only want to say this once. The question will be when does a ninja strike and the response is..a ninja waits until a time is right..when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night..That is moment for a ninja to strike. Got it?"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..Hold up."I interrupted. "Sure that's easy for the rest of us but what about Naruto? He isn't good a remembering things...Remember?"

"Yeah. Isn't there a shorter one?"Naruto asked.

"No, Naruto. That's it."

"I'll take the scroll."Sasuke said.

"Wait a min-" Naruto winced. "What was that-" Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew towards us. I was pushed back towards a tree. What's happening now? I quickly hid with Sasuke, armed with kunai. Sakura then appeared and headed towards Sasuke but he stopped her.

"Stay there. First answer the question. When does a ninja strike?"

"Oh...A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike," Sakura replied. Naruto then ran over.

"Stop!" I stood in front. "When does a ninja strike?"

"Oh sure. No problem. Okay, a ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for the ninja to strike." My eyes narrowed and I chucked a kunai at him. "What was that for?!"

"You're quicker than the last one.."

"What are you talking about?! What was wrong with that?!"Sakura questioned.

"Sakura, don't be stupid! Naruto could never memorize something like that! He could never get it perfectly. This 'Naruto' is a total fake!"I pointed out.

"This guy moved differently than Naruto does,"Sasuke added. "Alright..come on out whoever you are. Party's over." The fake smiled and took out his tongue in a snake like fashion.

"Aren't we the clever ones." It was the Grass Ninja from before! "Tell me, if you're teammate is really that dimwitted, why would you ever come up with a password he'll never be able to remember?"

"It wasn't meant for Naruto, it was meant for a trap and you stumbled right into it."Sasuke answered.

"I'm impressed, you certainly haven't dropped your guard ." She looked over at me. "This is very entertaining." She then licked her lips. Disgusting... "You'll love to get your hands on our Earth scroll wouldn't you? It would go so nicely with your Heaven scroll.." She shoved the scroll down her throat. "Well..when this is over..one of us will have both scrolls." Does that mean we have to cut him open in order to get it? "And the other will be dead.."