[10]

"Lee, don't strain yourself too much."I said, noticing how Lee's ear began to bleed so he rose his hand to cover it. It's from the sound attack, isn't it?

"Oh, you're smart. This gadget makes sure I hit even when I don't physically hit you. The sound does. Vibrations create a sound wave. The ear drum ruptures when sound hits it over 50 decibels. If the sound is powerful enough, the fluid within the ear makes it impossible for you to maintain your balance. Feeling a little dizzy? Nauseous? That's right. best if you don't even try to stand up for a while." Dosu explained.

"You see buddy, that old fashioned taijutsu stuff won't work against us. Not that you aren't good at it, it's just that what's the point? Compared to our jutsu, that stuff is totally yesterday's news."Zaku bragged. I've seen what Dosu and Zaku can do but what about the other three? "I can manipulate ultra sonic wave lengths and air pressure. I can do things you could never even dream of. I can make the ground as soft as a feather cushion. Face it Little Man, you're up against the jutsu of the future." Holding up his hands revealed that he had holes in the center. "The same goes for you girly."

"Now then, it's your turn!" He headed towards Sakura but I blocked his arm with a high kick. Damn! I forgot about the sound attack. I was going to jump back but Lee ran over and tried to kick him but tumbled. Dosu hit Lee again and sent out loud vibrations. I cringed as Lee fell to the ground. "Time to end it!"

"Lee!" I cried out. "You..you..I have no words for you! You keep saying a whole lot of crap! I'm not weak, ya know?!"

"Wow..the girl's got spunk." Kai spoke up. "I like that in a girl. Maybe I'll go soft on you." He walked closer to me.

"Stay away!" Sakura shouted as she threw kunai at him. He cocked his head to the side to dodge them while Zaku sent them back using his wind power. "Shiori, shuriken won't work.."

"Don't you think I know that?" I looked around. I weaved hand signs and I shot out a giant flame at Zaku and Dosu.

"Shiori- eeeee!" Sakura was grabbed by the hair by the other girl from the Sound Village.

"My, my,my..what soft and shiny hair but you know what? If you spent a little less time shampooing and a little more time practicing your jutsu, you might not be in this fix." The girl pointed out.

"Sakura!"I called out "Don't worry! I'll get to you!"

"Hmph..hey Zaku, I know what would be fun! Let's make Miss Beauty Queen and Little Tough Girl watch while you take a shot at that Sasuke guy."the girl suggested.

Why you...

"No!"I protested. "Don't you dare touch him!" I used my strength and headed at Zaku but he struck me against the face; slamming me to the ground. The force caused blood to drip from the corner of my mouth. "Damn you.." What do I do?  "I'm sorry Sakura. This is my fault..I should of..I'm sorry." I don't even know how to use the Sharingan properly. Zaku then headed towards Sasuke. "No! Don't touch him!"

"Shut up!" Zaku snapped and  kicked me in the side so I coughed out blood. My chakra is low and I'm not feeling good.. Sakura's eyes widened but then her expression turned serious and she grabbed a kunai.

What do you plan to do...

"Come on, it's pointless. That won't work on me.." The girl scoffed.

"It's not meant for you." The next thing I knew, most of Sakura's hair fell to the ground. For some reason, tears were forming in my eyes.  "Shiori, I'll protect you and the guys, don't worry."

"Kin! Finish her!" That moment Kin slammed into her but Sakura quickly used a  substitution jutsu and the real one shot out kunai and formed a handsigns. In the air, Sakura headed at him with another kunai, stabbed his arm, and bit him. Zaku, infuriated, started punching her head. "Get off me!"