Sharing A Bedroom Can't Be That Bad...? *SHORT/EDITED*

Sorry it's short >-<  Photo was edited by me xD (Sasuke actually was blushing but I just darkened it)

Forgive me for how bad it's written. I wrote this when I was like 13-14 years old so yeah xP

You don't need to take this seriously. Characters are out of character and it's pretty random. It's just for fun and to add cute moments between Sasuke and Shiori

"Alright,"Dad began. Everyone was gathered together in the living room. "Tsunami said there isn't enough space for all of you to have your own room so you'll be sharing. Boys with boys while girls with girls. Sasuke with Naruto. Sakura with Shiori-"

"No way!"I cried out, rising to my feet. "Anything but that! Dad you love me right?" I hugged his arm, questioning him.

"Of course but what does that have to do with any of this?..." He asked with a sweat drop.

"Don't put me in the same room as her!" I pointed at Sakura. "No offense Sakura, but you are really annoying! She'll be dreaming of Sasuke all night and murmuring 'Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun.' Let's be honest, we all know that's how she is so Daddy, switch rooms. We're kids so it's not like we're going to do anything. We're not perverted."

"Fine, fine, fine. Naruto with Sakura. Sasuke with Shiori."

"What? No way! I'm not sleeping in the same room as her!" Sasuke protested. A vein popped on my head and I puffed out my cheeks. Dad sighed.

"What's that suppose to mean, you jerk? What's wrong with me? Wait I get it..you know I'm too hard to resist and you can't handle the idea of being with the person you like!" I teased causing him to blush.

"No, course not." He stated plainly.

"So you must really want to share a room with Sakura then? Have fun! I'll just share with Naruto!" I spun around on my heel but then Sasuke grabbed onto my arm, pulling me back.

"Sleeping in the same room with you isn't so bad." He murmured causing Sakura's mouth to drop, slumping in depression. "Let's go." I was suddenly pulled into the room.

"Did you get jealous cause I said I would share a room with Naruto?" I saw him turn red. "Ahahaha! The look on your face is so cute!"I cooed.

"Shut up!"he shouted flustered. "Why are you like this?! You always love to tease and act sarcastic. You didn't seem this way at the academy!"

"So you would stare at me?! I am sharing rooms with a perv? Please treat a lady with respect, Uchiha."

"Why do you keep calling me that?!"

"You mean Uchiha? It's just to tease you. Stop acting so uptight and lighten up!" I grabbed his cheeks and pulled them. "See? You look better when you sm-" He pulled my hands off me roughly, clearly irritated.

"Can't you shut up?"

"You know, you're no fun."I pouted. "Can't you be nice to me? I love you~~"

"What are you even saying?!" I have to admit he's cute..no wonder Sakura likes him. Hey but this doesn't mean I like him any romantic way..I just find him attractive..a bit. "Stop being so weird and perverted!" I flicked his forehead after he said that.

"I am NOT perverted!" My temples pulsed in anger.

"Are too."

"Am not! Stupid!"

"Airhead!"

"Dummy!"

"Idiot!" I frowned at him, facing away.

"You have no idea how to treat a girl, do you? I thought you had a nicer side but I guess I'm wrong! This room thing won't work! I'm going to go room with Nar-" Sasuke stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Quit saying that!" I raised my eyebrow and moved my hand away from him.

"Blehh!" I stuck out my tongue. He looked away, scoffing. I did the same but we kept glancing  back at each other.

"Hey.." I then grabbed onto his face, causing him to panic.

"N-no! What are you going to do?! Don't tell me..wait. Don't!"

"Just kidding!" I pushed him away and I saw his eyes widen.

"What..What was that for?"

"No real reason except I finally learned..you have hormones..and you're an idiot!" I giggled. "I wanted to see your reaction too. The look on your face was amusing."

"You're so weird..."

"I know but no one is normal!" I gave him peace signed and he faintly smirked. "Guess I'll be a fun roomate then!"

I..for some reason want to make him smile.

I promised there would be cute moments between her and Sasuke :DDD