[15]

"T-that guy?!" Naruto stammered.

"Closet what?" Me and Dad asked, confused. "What is he?"

"You're kidding me! Of all the guys you could of picked, you picked this guy to train me! What a joke! He's weaker than me!"Naruto stated.

"Why?"

"I'm serious! You should of seen him! He saw my Harem Jutsu once and he fell in seconds!" The guy quickly covered Naruto's mouth.

"Harem Jutsu? What is that exactly?"I questioned. I thought about it a bit. "It sounds weird. Harem... Wait! Isn't that-"

"It's nothing! Just a little joke!"the guy assured.

That didn't convince me at all.

"Why does it have to be him?"Naruto demanded. It took Dad a while before he could convince Naruto to agree, reluctantly.

"Honestly Naruto, out of the four genin in Squad 7, you're the one whose basic skills need the most work. That's what I want you to focus on." Dad said.

"Are you saying I'm not as good as Sasuke, Sakura or Shiori?"

"Naruto, no matter how many skills you master, the fundamentals are well, fundamental and yours could be improved. Now be quiet and pay attention. Alright Ebisu-Sensei, I leave him in your capable hands." Before he left, he whispered instructions to me. "Shiori, keep an eye on the training for Naruto. Make sure he doesn't get into any kind of trouble. Don't forget to squeeze in your own training. Good luck."

"On it." I saluted. "Alright then Ebisu-'Sensei', I'm going to watch you train Naruto so do your best. I'm a direct line to Dad and I won't let you be the reason Naruto doesn't improve."

"Ah, I almost forgot Kakashi had a little girl. You sure do look a lot like Shiemi." He commented.

Everyone always brings her up. I've been told that a lot.

"Little?" I rose an eyebrow. I'm not even short or young but everyone calls me that.. I'm 12, almost 13."

"Do not worry. I will train him well. Let's get going."

"Okay but I don't buy it,"Naruto said. "This whole thing is totally nuts! How are my fundamentals going to get better with a teacher like you?!"

"I beg your pardon but who are you calling weak? If this is all because of that ridiculous jutsu of yours, it took me by surprise, that's all."

"So what is that jutsu, Naruto?" I asked again. "What's so ridiculous about it that it made him fall?"

"I'll show it to you later! It's one of my best. Even the strongest ninja fall to it!" This worries me. What kind of jutsu can do that? Especially one by Naruto. "This guy landed flat on his back and out cold."

"Fine. Let's put it to a test, shall we? Naruto, try and run away."Ebisu challenged. "Don't forget to take Shiori with you." Eh? "Run as fast as you can. If you can get away from me, I'll resign as your trainer."

"Is that a promise?"

"Certainly. I'll make sure Kakashi can be your trainer."

"Really? Awesome! Let's go!" Naruto bent down with his back turned to me. "Get on Shiori." Getting on his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck, hanging on tightly. "I'll  win this challenge!"

"Wait a minute! Don't take-" Cutting me off, he took off running.

"Look how far we are! Kakashi will be my trainer!"