[6]

We all headed toward the bridge well all except Naruto. We left him so he could rest. When he arrived, we found a shocking scene. "Hold on! What the heck is this?!"Tazuna demanded. Does it look like I got answers? His fellow workers were on the ground in pain. "What happened? Someone was here! Someone got to them!" It can't be.. Suddenly we were surrounded by mist.

It is him..

"Sasuke, Shiori, Sakura..Get Ready!"Dad ordered. We all grabbed a kunai and circled around Tazuna. "I knew he was still alive. He couldn't wait for round two." I looked over at Sasuke. He seemed nervous..for some reason.

"Kakashi-Sensei, it's Zabuza isn't it? This is his hidden mist jutsu."

Duh..you're stating the obvious.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, Kakashi." Zabuza's voice echoed through the mist. "I see you still got those brats with you. That one is still trembling. Pitiful." Sasuke.. Zabuzas appeared around us. Sasuke smirked.

"I'm trembling with...excitement."

There's the Uchiha arrogance we all love..

"He's all yours Sasuke." Dad said and he easily cut through all of them.

"Ooh so you could see they were water clones huh The brat's improving," Zabuza stepped out with the masked boy. "Looks like you got a rival Haku."

"So it seems."

"Well well, so I had it right. It was all an act. An act with a cute little mask."Dad said.

"Big phony."Sakura added.

"So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was a bunch of bull."

"They look pretty chummy."

"He's got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick."

"And hiding behind a mask. Who does he think he's fooling?"

Okay..what's with all the insults? That won't help us.

"Speak for yourself, Sensei."

"That's it...I'm taking him out."Sasuke declared. Someone's cocky. "Who does he think he's fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown."

"Sasuke, you're so cool!" Sakura gushed and I rolled my eyes. Haku then went towards Sasuke in strong gust of wind.

"Sakura, cover Tazuna. You too Shiori. Stay close to me. Let Sasuke handle this." For a while, the two kept clashed at each other. I wanted to step and help but knowing Sasuke he wouldn't like the idea being helped out.

"We want the bridge builder not you. If you back down, I won't have to kill you."

"Save it."

"You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've gained two key advantages."

"Yeah? What are they?"

"First, we're surrounded by water. Second I've blocked one of your hands. Therefore you only have one free hand to defend yourself." Haku started doing hand-signs with one freaking hand! He's really good then!! Sasuke..please be careful.. "Secret Jutsu, A thousand needles of death!" Haku stomped his foot on the ground and gathered water and they formed into needles which launched at Sasuke. I watched nervously. Sasuke managed to escape.

"You're not as fast as you think. From this point on you'll be the one defending yourself from my attacks," Sasuke said smugly. He appeared behind of Haku. Sasuke distracted Haku by throwing a kunai so he kicked him, sending him flying towards Zabuza. "Thought you were quicker, huh? Now what are you wrong about?"