[13]

Hello! Enjoy the chapter. Vote if you liked it and comment what you liked the best or your other thoughts of this chapter.

"Now the match, Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka."

"I've been waiting forever for this! Sorry Kiba, don't take it personally if Iblow you away!" Naruto said.

"That's what I was going to say!"

"Oh yeah?! Let's see what you gotta say at the end of the match!" Naruto stopped and stared at Akamaru. "What's the puppy doing here?"

"I never go into battle without Akamaru! Hey, Shiori! When I win, I'm gonna take you out on a date!" Kiba declared, pointing at me.

My eye twitched. No way... Everyone all turned to stare at me and I felt my face burn up slowly.

Those idiots! Why the heck am I even being involved in that conversation?!

"Hey! Don't flirt with Shiori! There's no way she would ever go out with a smelly dog like you!" Naruto fumed.

"You just want her all to yourself, don't you? Like she would ever take a glance at a loser like you. I'm surprised she even talks to you." Kiba said smugly.

"Don't bring Shiori into our fight!"

"Why don't you both shut up and start?!" I shouted, irritated. "You're wasting our time!"

"...Okay Akamaru, stay here. I got this. Look, I feel sorry for you so I'm going to finish you off with one shot."

"Is that right? You're even dumber than you look if you think you can beat me."Naruto retorted. When Hayate said they coulod begin, Kiba crouched down while making a handsign and he looked like an actual beast. He then elbowed Naruto in the stomach, knocking him down. I know he can do this. He won't let himself get beaten by Kiba. Naruto stood back up. "Don't ever underestimate me!" I grinned. He's the last person to quit at anytime, even less the begining. "You hit like an old lady." He should know how it feels like since I've seen him get hit by one. 'You have a better chance of winning this if you send in that puppy to fight for you instead."

"You're going to regret that."Kiba growled. "Come on Akamaru." Kiba headed towards Naruto and he threw smoke grenades. Luckily Naruto ran out of the smoke but Akamaru jumped on him. Naruto fell on the ground again.  Suddenly, Akamaru bit Kiba. Eh? That can't be the real Akamaru! It really was Naruto using transformation jutsu.

"You smell even worse than the dog!"

"What did you do to him?! Where is he?!" A clone of Naruto held Akamaru up the arms. "How did you.. What do you know..gotten a little stronger, I see but not strong enough cuz now I'm getting serious! Naruto, if I were you, I'd let Akamaru go." He threw a pellet in to Akamaru's mouth. Akamaru's fur turned red and he grew more vicious. Kiba ate one too.  He fed him a food pellet. "Let's go Akamaru!" Akamaru jumped on top of him. "BEAST MIMICRY!" Akamaru looked like Kiba but uglier. The food pill doubled their chakra. They jumped at Naruto but he jumped back. Naruto kept dodging each attack. "MAN BEAST: ULTIMATE TAIJUTSU!" They started spining like tornados. "FANG OVER FANG!"  Naruto was hit and he began to bleed. "I told you it was going to get serious."

"I will..I will..will be Hokage. I will."

"And how are you going to do that? By laying flat on your face? I got news for you, I'm going to be Hokage! Do you really believe a weakling like you can be Hokage? You must be weak in the head!"

Naruto better not lose to a jerk like him!

"Sorry but you can forget about being Hokage because I'm the top dog here."