10: Irresponsible Parenting

Their first challenge was finding the criminals. They had split up but according to a few accounts met up occasionally to discuss plans for creating chaos in Musutafu. 

The easiest to catch appeared to be Captain Noodles. She tended to stick around the business district at night, assaulting people and robbing them of their watches, phones and basically anything expensive on them. 

"You know we don't fit in at all, right?" Yuji asked, shifting in place. Eraserhead's agency had given them all the intel they had and planned a sting operation for them.

They were sitting in a pretty nice car, nicer than any Yuji had been in before. Aizawa was wearing a nice suit with his goggles no where in sight and his hair tied back in a ponytail. 

"I fit in. You don't." The hero said, shooting the vigilante a glare through the rear-view mirror. Yuji laughed to himself. 

So he had refused to take the mask of or dress any differently. Okay-that wasn't entirely true. He was wearing a white button up shirt under his bulletproof vest in stead of his normal dark blue sweater. 

It didn't help one bit, because his entire head was still covered by a mask, but it did annoy the shit out of Aizawa and honestly wasn't that what Yuji was here for?

Naturally though the hero had made him crouch in the backseat because he couldn't have Yuji blowing their cover. 

"Can we listen to music or something?" The vigilante asked. 

"No. No we can not listen to music." Aizawa said, his tone biting. "This is a real job, okay kid? Not one of your little patrols. We need to take this seriously.". 

"Will do." Yuji said with a little salute. He wondered if all of their missions had to be this boring. 

The boy closed his eyes and focused his hearing. He'd had to research heartrates for 20 something women so he'd be able to hear when one went by. It was a grueling, boring process, but a necessary one. 

It payed off too. "Someone's coming." He said as he heard the heavy footfalls of boots and the unmistakable heartbeat pattern. Aizawa checked the mirror. "I'm going to see if she takes me as bait, if she is even our person. I'll click the button if its her and that's when you get out of the car and head to the alley, alright?". 

"You got it boss.". And with that Aizawa stepped out of the car. Yuji watched and listened from the shadows. 

The girl approached him from behind after a few steps. She was wearing black combat boots and a white dress that strangely resembled a chef's outfit. 

But there was no way a villain that went by Captain Noodles would wear a chef's outfit. Not unless they were really going for a theme. 

When she pulled out the butcher's knife and tried to swipe at Aizawa he realized it was definitely a theme. 

The bit of plastic in his hand buzzed. The game was on. The show had begun. Curtain call. He had to stop thinking things and start doing things. Yuji reached for the door of the car to get out but it didn't budge. 

Fuck. He was locked in. 

Groaning he changed his angle and tried the door once again. No luck. 

"Motherfucker." Yuji mumbled as he climbed into the front of the car. The plastic buzzed again. Aizawa clearly needed him. Grumbling he tried the driver's side door. Nope. 

Okay. Okay. Calm down. He could do this. Yuji felt around his body for anything that would help him break out of a car. Huh, never done that one before.