27: The Yee To My Haw

Aizawa was struggling. He had called for Hizashi and Midnight but right now he really needed Yuji and his killer instinct. 

The villains had cornered him on patrol near U.A. He had been taken off guard, he thought their plan was undiscovered, but no. They had figured it all out and made the first move. 

They had taken him to the street instead of an enclosed, controllable space. 

Eraserhead gritted his teeth, prepared to keep fighting until backup came in. 

Right as he unfurled the capture weapon to begin the fight, a noise caught the entire group's attention. 

Clopping. Some sort of clopping was nearing them at near break-neck speeds. Shota turned to look behind him and nearly couldn't believe what he saw. 

Yuji was in his full Ghost outfit riding a massive black horse without a saddle. He was racing for them at top speed, just holding on like it was no big deal. 

He stopped in front of the whole group and the horse reared in a very dramatic move. 

"Yippy kai yay, motherfuckers." 

He dismounted the horse, tapped it on the shoulder and sent it away before really facing the villains who were standing in the middle of the street. 

"A horse...." Shota said, just straight confused. 

"I did what I had to do to be here in time." Yuji said with a shrug. 

"You stole a  fucking horse?!" Shota shouted at him. 

"No! I borrowed her! She was pulling one of those old timey edo period carriages and I just asked to borrow her for a bit! Her name's Miho by the way.". 

"Where the fuck do you even find these things?!" The man demanded. Yuji shrugged. 

"If I knew, I would tell you. And stop swearing, you always tell me not to and then whenever I do something like this you swear at me! You absolute hypocrite.". 

"Hey watch your tone with me kid-" 

"Spare me the lecture old man, my ass hurts from the ride over here." Yuji said. He then turned to the villains. "Good to see you all again. Its been a while. I see you're still trying to kill me.". 

"Ghost." Lady Cactus said through gritted teeth. 

Yuji smirked under the mask. "Glad you remember me. Now, lets get started.". 

He 'started' by throwing a taser disk at the villains, which Captain Noodle batted away. But it wasn't a taser disk, it was a net. And it tangled up at least three of her six active tentacles pretty immediately. 

"Always come prepared!" He reminded them. Squid man glared at him and looked like he was about to attack, but Lady Cactus held her hand up to stop him. Aizawa ran up to intercept, but he was knocked back by a small ink blast. 

Yuji rushed to his mentor's aid. 

"You good?" He asked. 

"Yeah, just bruised." Aizawa groaned. "I see you found a ride. Were you at the warehouse?". 

"Yeah, they sent a clone of you and expected me not to notice." Yuji laughed. 

"And what did you do to the clone?" Aizawa asked, eyebrow raised. 

"Well there was a clown gang member with them, so I cuffed 'em and called the police." Yuji said, "Now we should really focus because suddenly there are like two billion heartbeats out here.".