38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1

"Do you ever just sit back and wonder 'how the fucking fuck did I fucking get here?'?" Yuji asked. 

"That's like 5 dollars in the swear jar." Aizawa warned as he pulled into the dorms parking lot. There was just one for all the dorms since none of their students could drive. They only needed a couple parking spots for parents. 

"There is no swear jar anymore." Yuji reminded him, "I'm out of my parent's house, I can swear as much as I want.". 

"I think you'll find that isn't true.". 

Yuji stared at the massive glass jar in shock. "You have a swear jar in the 1-A dorm?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Your moms gave me the idea. That money goes towards a field trip of Yaoyorozu, the only sensible one in the entire class's choosing." Aizawa explained. 

"I'm too poor for this." Yuji muttered. 

"Why do you think everyone thinks Uraraka is an angel?" The teacher replied. Yuji's eyebrows raised in surprise. Touché. "School ends in a couple hours, so we'd better start unpacking your stuff. We've got a lot of soundproofing and air filters to set up. It'll be chaos when the problem children get here. I'll have to explain everything.". 

"You're helping me move in?" Yuji asked. 

"I took the day off to help you move in." The teacher clarified. "Come on, the boxers are already in your room.". 

Maybe this was why everyone thought Yuji was his son. It was starting to feel like he was, honestly. Not that Aizawa would ever say that out loud. 

The pair made their way up the stairs and started setting everything up. 

"Why are half these boxes full of scrap tech?" Aizawa asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Hey! I need those.". 

"The whole point of you coming to U.A was better materials and access to new stuff." Aizawa sighed, "Why would you bring this junk?". He held up a weird looking robotic arm that was definitely made from a hair dryer. How Yuji managed that one he had no idea. 

"That one's already half finished. I wasn't gonna leave it at home.". 

"What does it even do?" 

"In all honesty you don't want to know."

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ---------- ---------- --------- 

That day after school 1-A filed into the dorm, exhausted from spending the day with just All Might. He tried his best, but he wasn't nearly as good at teaching classical Japanese as Aizawa was. It had been a hard class to say the least. 

Imagine their surprise though when their missing teacher was standing right in front of them, waiting in the living room area for them. 

"I'm sure you're all a little confused." Aizawa said, "But I have some important news regarding our class.". 

"Is someone getting expelled?" Mina asked, "Its not me is it." 

"Oh man I don't want to be expelled." Kaminari said worriedly. 

"Relax," Jiro told him, "no one's getting expelled.". She turned to their teacher. "Right?". 

When Aizawa just looked at them blankly, slightly annoyed looking the class tensed up. Was someone actually getting expelled. 

"Is Shinso finally joining our class?" Midoriya asked, looking excited. 

"No, but I think you'll enjoy this a bit more." The teacher said, a mysterious glint in his eye. "You can come out now.". 

No one moved for a moment, too confused at who he was talking to. 

Then Yuji dropped from the ceiling and landed right beside him, a winning smile on his face. 

"That was unnecessarily dangerous." Aizawa scolded, ignoring his class's shock. 

"I've done worse." Yuji shrugged before turning to the rest of the class. "Most of you already know me, if not hiya! I'm Namura Yuji and as of today I'm your newest classmate.". 

And then all hell broke loose. 

"So in conclusion, Nezu offered you a place and you accepted because you wanted to work on your tech, not realizing it was a place in the hero course?" Iida clarified. It had taken a while to get the story out amidst the barrage of questions and confused shouting. 

"Yep. All correct." Yuji smiled. 

"How are you gonna survive? I mean, no offense, but we've been training for combat for so long now, I don't wanna hurt you man." Kirishima said. 

Katsuki snorted and Izuku elbowed him. "Don't worry." The blue haired teen assured his new classmates. "I think you'll be surprised at how well I can handle myself.". 

He then turned to his boyfriends, who were sitting on either side of him. "By the way, do you guys wanna see my dorm? I have some snacks, so we could hang out there before we head to bed.". 

"Door open." Aizawa whispered, so quietly Yuji was the only person in the room who heard it. No one else even noticed the man's lips moving. 

Yuji turned bright red and glared at his...mentor? Co-worker? Partner? Father figure? He wasn't even sure anymore. 

The conversation had picked up around them, the whole dorm going back to normal now that everything had been explained. Katsuki figured they should be good to go now, since there were no more questioned. 

"Sure thing sparkles." He said, kissing Yuji lightly on the cheek and hauling both him and Izuku to their feet. 

Yuji heard several people's breath hitch at that. They stared at the trio with shock written all over their face. Izuku and Katsuki both stopped dead, like they had completely forgotten anyone else was there. 

He just smiled and winked before leading the two of them away, letting the group think whatever they wanted to. 

It was wayyyy more fun that way. 

---------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ---------- ---------- --------- 

Yuji then had to explain what really happened to his boyfriends. 

"That was a dick fucking move." Katsuki concluded. "But I can't be upset that we go to the same school now.". Izuku nodded. 

"We didn't get to see each other as much before. Now we can eat together every day!" Izuku said, his eyes shining brightly. 

"Geez why are you so damn cute?" Yuji sighed, pouting. "Still, I can't believe I fell for that.". He took an overly aggressive bite out of a gummy, chewing it furiously. 

"Patrol's gonna be so much harder now.". 

"You're still gonna patrol regularly? Doesn't going to U.A mean you can do all your hero shit in a controlled environment?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah, I'm not really interested in a controlled environment." Yuji laughed. 

"Well..." Izuku said, "This should be interesting.". 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone say weekend double update???😁

Honestly I'm publishing two chapters because how disappointed would you be with all that hype and then just this? Like no, action, adventure, chaos, dirty jokes. That's what you're here for. 

BTW I tried to strike through the text so it was kinda like it was crossed off but I don't think it worked 😅

So now that the exposition is out of the way, go head to the next chapter.