39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2

Okay, lets start this off with a little author's note sorta situation. I've got some stuff to explain! 

Not plot wise, don't worry. 

This is an updated version of Yuji's current outfit as Ghost 

Its barely changed since the first drawing, I think the only differences really are the shoes are custom boots and not just combat boots and the mask has more defined eye triangles

(Again, I'm not an artist, just an author trying their very best!) 

This is the outfit U.A gives Yuji for hero work in this chapter. They're in the same pose so there's no confusion in what is where and also I don't have enough time for two full bodies in a day just for hero costumes. 😅

Keep in mind that his bag and 99% of his support weapons are not present in either picture, just the clothes underneath all of that

Keep in mind that his bag and 99% of his support weapons are not present in either picture, just the clothes underneath all of that. And the elbow and knee pads because Yuji's too practical to get rid of those. 

Yes, his 'hero' outfit was designed to be pretty non-descript and basic so as not to give away what his quirk is. Parts of it were also modeled off of Bakugou and Deku's hero costumes because Yuji never misses an opportunity to flirt and this was an easy one I guess. 

Okay, author's note over welcome to part two!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They've been working of perfecting ultimate moves." Aizawa explained as Yuji entered gym Gamma for the first time. 

Totally the first time. He had never once snuck in here. Never. Scout's honor. 

"You don't really have any, but maybe pretend you do?". 

"I thought you were supposed to be my teacher now?" Yuji questioned, an eyebrow raised, "Doesn't sound very educational to just pretend I have ultimate moves.". 

"You're right. Just turn that freaky upside down thing you do into an ultimate move." The hero said sarcastically. He hated that thing Yuji did. He only ever did it to spook him too it was awful.