23: Coming In Clutch

"Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper~" 

"Namura, singing is not helping!" Izunami laughed, "And he's not dancing, he's just in a very physical crisis.". 

"Someone help me out here please!" Saito grumbled. 

"Come on, the blouse looks amazing on you. Its a shame you can't fill it out." Miyazaki booed. Saito glared at him until his friend reluctantly got out of his seat to help him. 

"Is everything okay in there? Does it fit him?" Their class president called through the curtain shielding the friend group from the rest of the class. 

"Unfortunately not." Izunami said. 

"You're literally a girl, why aren't you the first choice to wear the wrongly sized outfit?" Saito asked, putting his t-shirt back on. 

"Because I asked for pants and my costume came in on time." The girl shot back, sticking her tongue out. Saito replied by doing the same. 

"Well we'll be down a waiter if no one fits in it. And that wont be good, with how much of a crowd our café is predicted to draw..." The class president worried. 

She was literally the sweetest human on planet earth and she had worked so hard for this. The group made eye contact. Someone had to wear the dress. 

They were delinquents sure, always in and out of trouble and goofing off in class, but god damn it they weren't going to ruin it for their very dedicated classmate. 

"Namura, what's your dress size?" Izunami asked. 

"I'm working in the kitchen, there's no point if I wear it. We'd still be down a waiter.". 

"I'll take over the kitchen job." Saito said, "Whoever's this dress was supposed to be can take my job in ingredient moving.". 

Okay..." Yuji said, trying to think about this logically. Then, he furrowed his brow. "Why would you assume I knew what my dress size was? Like that was way to casual? Hello?". 

"Bitch, if anyone here knew their dress size it would be you." Miyazaki quipped from the side. The rest of his friends nodded.  

The outfit was a white button up blouse with an light blue overdress with cream accents. It was adorable and perfectly on theme. But nowhere near as comfortable as Yuji's current t-shirt and pants. 

"My shoulder's are broader than all of yours, how am I supposed to fit in that?" Yuji asked, pouting already. 

"Just don't wear the blouse, wear the dress on its own." Miyazaki shrugged. 

"I'm not wearing it like a sundress! That's just not what its meant for." Yuji protested, "I will be committing no crimes against fashion today.". 

"Just try it on." Izunami insisted. Yuji rolled his eyes and took of his t-shirt. 

Maybe the fact he was comfy stripping down into his underwear in front of his friends was the reason he couldn't get a revealing costume. He'd have to wear that robin costume one of these days though. His repeat villains would lose their minds. It would be hilarious. 

He slipped the dress over his head, keeping his pants on underneath. 

"Why does it actually suit you though?" Izunami asked, not even laughing, just smiling. 

"I'm bisexual and I'm hot as fuck. Of course I look good in a dress." Yuji shot back, still pouting to himself, "But you're right-I really can't fill it out.". 

"Did you guys sort something-oh." The class president opened the curtain and blushed bright red when she saw Yuji in the dress. "N-Namura you look good." She stuttered. Her quirk made her look like she was made out of amethyst or something, but she was definitely turning darker purple in the face. "Its pretty.".