Hide!

TW MENTIONS OF THROWING UP ———————————————————————————
Next day: it was about 7:30 in the morning, I opened my eyes and looked around, Max laying on the couch with her right knee up, and her arms underneath her head sleeping, Lila and Jamie on the bed wrapped in the comforter, in a deep sleep, and me on the floor laying on my pallet. I stand up but quickly fall back to my knees, I felt lightheaded and nauseous. I clearly couldn't stand, so I crawled to the restroom I shut the door behind me, and sat across from the toilet, then I felt  a hot burn in my throat that traveled to my mouth. I slumped over the toilet and threw up yesterday's meal, I then heard a gentle knock on the door, i hum in response and Jamie slowly peaks the door open, "Mara are you okay ?", she asked with concern, I nodded, but she came closer, she placed the palm of her hand to my forehead, then to my cheek she got back up a left the room for a split second, then came back in with a rag, water, and the allergy pills, she sits next to me and hands me the rag, I wipe my face. she opens  the pill bottle and the water, she hands me a pill and water, I take it and feel relief wash over me.

(No One's POV) At Stark tower......
As Steve Rogers or Captain America exits the high tech elevator with four files in hand he seats himself down at the kitchen island, "what do you have there", Tony Stark. The man who owns the building. Questions with his left eyebrow cocked in curiosity, "our next mission from Fury", Steve answers as he slides the files towards Tony. Tony taking them and looking over all four and saying
"So we catching four rouge kids" Steve sighs and says "yes". Tony slides the files back over and then asked "and when are we doing this?", Steve looks at his wrist watch and says "1:30, why are you busy?" He chuckles as Tony makes a dramatic face and says "No of course not.... Four rouge tweenagers running around being little brats. I COULD NEVER BE BUSY" he says and rolls his eyes as Steve snickers.