The unforgettable

Mention of knife, blood and violence.

Mara's POV:
I ran off into my unknown surroundings and didn't stop until I was sure I was far enough from Steve. I sat under a large tree I saw and started crying harder than I ever have. My eyes burning as if boiling hot water was pouring out into my face. I continued to cry until I heard the unfortunately familiar voice.

"sweet little Marina still crying after all this time I see"

I looked up and saw Him

"You're not real"

I said as he had his stupid grin

"Oh but I am"

He started laughing like a hyena and then it subsided to a more twisted smile

"Go AWAY!"

I tossed a rock at him which hit him in his chest, his face

"You're gonna regret that"

He rushed towards me and grabbed me by me throat holding his sharp knife against my face. I shove him to the ground and try to run off but his grasp fought my foot harshly causing me to fall. I try to crawl away but he pulls me back. I flip myself over on my back and smother his face with my hands as I struggle, his knife on a few mere inches away. I reach over while I use my other hand to try and push him away, I almost have the knife when his hand quickly snatches it from mine. Before I can react, a small pain is above my hip, I looked down and see the knife plunged into my waist. And next thing is I can't see properly all I hear is myself scream and a loud crash. Once I came to I was still on the ground just with the large tree kinda on top of my left arm, it's not completely broken I just feel it in my shoulder. He is still in front of me "all that and you knocked over a tree" he chuckled, he easily rolled the hollow tree off my arm and snatched me up still holding his knife. We walked a hood few steps back to base Steve was in front with Nat, Tony, & Clint. Their expressions switch to horror once they see my state "ah ah. One step I slit her throat" he says as he presses his knife into me throat "look I have one job today. Not to fuck this up. My boss want all of you to gather at 'you know' and we can work this out, in the meantime I'm gonna play catch up with my little friend". I struggled in his grip and grunted "Let me go!" He didn't listen though and dragged me off to god knows where.