Home

Mara's POV:
One day a man's and women came in and met Lila.... I knew this was going to happen but I'm happy for her. The man and women known as Mr. & Mrs.Harbordelle came and visited often then one day they finally took Lila home.... The Harbordelle's had two younger boys and a older girl named Anna.... I'm gonna miss Lila and all of our moments every time she made a dum joke or said something to lighten up my day.... We still keep in touch but ... it's not the same as in person since the Harbordelle's live in Brooklyn

And then there were three. Now it was me, Jamie, and Max
But that quickly changed when a women named Ms.Campt took Max into her home. Ms.Campt had four boys and now one girl, Max. Max tells me about all the crazy things her new brothers do and about her soccer stuff. She lives in Queens. I hope her brothers treat her well.

Now there's two me and Jamie (but I think you and I know what next...)

Two women came in and of course... took Jamie into their home. Mrs & Mrs.Lennis had three girls the same age of Jamie.

And now it's just me.....

"HEY! Mara Captain Americas Here!" A younger boy that everyone calls Bucket says as I hear the rush of feet flood down the stairs. I get up and walk down and see the one face I was hoping to see "Hey Mara" Steve said while giving me a smile and a wave " hi" I say Mrs. Shelton (the front desk lady)  rushes everyone back to there rooms to give me and Steve some privacy.
"Heard that Max, Lila, and Jamie are I'm homes" I look up and say "yea they like it there, Lila  has an older sister and two younger brothers, and max has four brothers and plays soccer, and Jamie has three sisters the same age as her..." the room goes quiet as Steve clears his throat and speaks up "Mara.... You know I'm here to take you home... with me... right?" I look up quickly as I felt tears well in my eyes. Steve looks worried but before he could speak I wrapped my arms around him, he hugged me back. Once I calmed down I packed my stuff and headed outside to go home... to go to my real home. I got into Steve's truck and we drove down to his two bedroom apartment. Once I entered the room I felt a warm feeling rush through my body and I started crying and laughing again. I turned around and hugged Steve and muttered a thank you. He didn't know why I thanked him though but it didn't matter I was in a real home not a house. I was happy and safe.

I was... Home.... Actually Home.... Not the place of my orgin, not my old living space.... I was living with someone who cares for me.

Once I got settled in me and Steve had a lot of fun and dumb moments together like the daughter and... father moment. We eventually got a German shepherd named Lulu. And I go to school.