Questions

Mara's POV: After Natasha left the room we talked.

Max: "I'm not answering shit"

Me: "come on. What's better having this crap on our wrist and staying in here for the rest of our days or just answering some basic questions and leaving"

Jamie: "she has a point Max"

Lila: "I don't really care, I just want to get out"

Max: "Ugh fine just know I'm not gonna be nice about it"

I knocked on the door and back up once hearing the door unlock and open. Natasha looked at the four of us then back at me and said "Have you guys decided?" I look back at my friends and say "We'll answer questions only on one condition" she then says "and that condition is?", "If we aren't comfortable with any of the questions we get to skip the questions, deal?" She nods her head and steps out the way to lead us out. We walked into a lounge with the Avengers spread across it as we all sat on the empty couch quietly wait for the questions. "OMG!, the super brats have chosen to calm down and stop being bad ass wannabes" I look at Tony as he walked around the couch and I front of us with Bruce. I then heard giggles as I saw that max had both her middle fingers up at the Billionaire and began laughing as well but then Tony said "Hey stop laughing that's not funny, especially you Chemical Romance you destroyed my car" I look back at him and say "Okay. Pretty sure you can buy a new one" he rolls his eyes and scoffs as he walks away and Captain America stood in front of us now we all got quiet then. I looked at my friends who all had the feeling of awkwardness in them. I looked back at the man in front of me and said "Can we get on with the questions please" he then handed me four files which I passed the other three to my friends. I opened mine and saw that mine was practically blank I then closed it as he cleared his throat and said "I need some things answered and verified since for some of you you files are missing information" I think he knew who he was speaking to directly since he made eye contact with me when he said 'for some of you your files are missing information' but before he could ask any questions Lila said "No offense but you sound like a petty English teacher" me, Max and Jamie started laughing at the comment since we really couldn't take this seriously. Steve chuckled and said "We'll my bad... I just need you four to fill out some stuff in the files and then from there it's just questions" He handed us pens as we looked at our files but before I could start writing I heard Max say "Did y'all really have to put 'Maxine Annabeth Augustine'" I chuckled lightly but started laughing again when I hear Lila and Jamie start laughing. "Oh hush I would love to know your guys full names" Max said in defense. Lila opened her file and said "Lilac Eleanor Hick, Okay I can't laugh but I can giggle my first name is a color" She the started erupting in laughter after Max tossed a pillow at her. Jamie opened her file and said "My full name is Jamila Haley Rosalind" she started wheezing and laughing at herself while we all did the same, I look at my file and looked at the name and said "Marina Omari Dawson, Okay that one's not that bad but Omari? Omg" I started laughing at my middle name as the girls started giggling and laughing at the full names. We knew our first names or nicknames just not our middle and last that well since we hadn't heard it in so long. After the moment we started filling out the file.
(A/N: lowercase is Mara's writing)
———————————————————————————
NAME: MARINA OMARI DAWSON.
D.O.B: (???) March 3rd 2008.
AGE: 12-13
ABILITIY(IES): (???) Spontaneous Combustion- can both control and destroy any type of matter such as Living and Non-Living things.
MOTHER: (???) Maria Hope Garrison
FATHER: (???) Isaac Vick Dawson
SIBLINGS: (???) None
GRANDPARENTS: (???) None
HEIGHT: (???) 5'3
WEIGHT: (???) 134
EYE COLOR: BROWN
OCCUPATION: (???) None
LOCATION: (???) Avengers Compound
STATUS: (???) None
HEALTH: (1-10) 7
STAMINA: (1-10) 8
INTELLIGENCE: (1-10) 9
———————————————————————————
BIOGRAPHY:(???) At the age of 2 parents suddenly  Spontaneously Combusted during and argument in front of Marina. She was then taken from the home and tossed into a H.Y.DR.A facility for 11 years before escaping with her three friends.