Adjustments

TW BLOOD AND THROWING UP TW
———————————————————————————
No one's POV:
Mara, Max, Jamie, and Lila all tried their best to sleep in their new rooms and sort of did except for Mara. She stayed up all the way to 4 am and didn't officially close her eyes until 4:59, Mara didn't get up until 4 pm in the afternoon. Mara walked out of her room and into the lounge where her friends were, she sat down as Nat asked "Rough night?" Mara nodded her head and let her head catch up with her body. Later Bruce needed to see the girls powers in action and of course Jamie and Lila weren't against it and Max didn't really care while Mara just couldn't. Her nerves spiked up like needles all over her body rising out of her skin and her head felt high and fuzzy. "Uh Mar are you okay?" Asked Jamie as Mara seemed dazed but once Bruce entered the room Mara got up and rushed to the sink and tossed up red as she usually did as blood dripped onto her lower lip, Wanda held her hair back as Mara coughed up the crimson liquid until she told a breath and sighed. "Sorry" Mara doesn't want people worrying about her or trying to help her so this didn't help. "I think you should go rest while we clean.... This up" Tony said while dramatically pointing at the blood. Mara chuckled before saying "That doesn't sound too bad" Mara walked to her room and laid herself on her bed while Subconsciously running her fingers over blood stained lips and let her thoughts consume her. About a minute later a knock comes to the door and Mara sits up and sees Steve, "Can I come in?" Mara sat up and nodded her head while Steve walked in.
"Y'know you couldn't of hid the blood puke forever"

"I know I'm use to the blood so I didn't want to freak anyone out with it" Mara responded To Steve. "What time did you go to bed last night?" Mara looked up at the blonde before saying "I don't know, 4 maybe" Steve's calm demeanor changed to a confused one before saying "Okay that might be why you tossed your organs in the sink" Mara turned her head once more and said "I always go to bed late so not that bad" Steve chuckled a bit and said "You won't be saying that when you start crying blood" Mara rolled her eyes and said "Look if you guys are so worried about me I'll get some rest and I'll get up tomorrow" Steve agreed to the teen's idea a left the room afterwards.
——————————————————————————-
NIGHT MARE-TW
Mara gave into sleep after an hour and closed her eyes but surprisingly opened them again to be in a cell, this cell was bigger than her cell. But before Mara could try to wake her self up she heard HIM,
"Well little Mara. Are you ready for your test" his voice was low and annoying but Mara knew she had to do something different from the other times she had the dream. "Fuck off" Mara said to the voice and got the male to respond "That not how you should talk to your handler now", "I'm not a zoo animal asshole" The man sighed in irritation as Mara looked for where the man would be watching her but before she could turn around completely a sudden shock hit her causing her to fall to the floor from surprise and pain, Mara got up quickly though and faced a older man who was blindfolded and sat in front of herc as his muffled cries wailed out. "Kill him or I kill your friends" Mara paused. He never said that before. He would just say to kill the hostage and then she'd wake. What was happening. Mara said "N-no this can't be real at all, it doesn't go like this" she muttered to her self before saying, "What did you do!?" The man who had threatened her began to laugh as Mara had her view flipped over again she stared at herself. Blood on her hands, Blood coming from her nose, Blood coming from her eyes and ears. Mara shook her head and began shouting "NO!" Repeatedly until and pair of hands Awoke her. Mara gasped awake as Natasha sat next to her concerned. They didn't speak just shared looks to each other before Nat said "Want some water?" Mara nodded as she got out of the imaginary puddle of cold sweat and walked with Natasha to the kitchen for a glass, Nat sat down at the kitchen island while Mara stood leaning on the counter the silence now becoming loud but was quickly muted after Natasha said "Want to talk about it?" Mara looked up from her glass of water and said "If you could change your past would you do it?" Natasha paused before saying "I don't know, See if my past was different I wouldn't be here with my friends but also I would of done thing I wanted to then" Mara hummed in response and said "I... I don't know why it was me, I've never been able to sleep normally my dreams aren't really... dreams it's more like a memory that I'm aware of and I can speak and move but it still plays out how the memory ends but... this time, this time it was different" Nat looked up confused "Different how?" Mara was about to say something back but paused after the images of blood reminded her of what nerved her but spoke anyway to try and ease the weight on her chest, "Well there was a lot of blood but on me this time and..... a HYDRA agent he... he did something different, He said something different from what he usually says and I felt everything in the dream" Nat said "I know I probably shouldn't ask this but. Do you know the agents name?" Mara looked up eyes widened a bit and said "N-no I don't know his name all I know is he's a guy and I hate him" Nat sighed before turning in her chair and saying "If you want we can talk more about it tomorrow morning but I think you should try to go to sleep because you have a long day tomorrow" Mara nodded her head before drinking the rest of the water and walking back to her room. But the thing was Mara does know the agent name but she feels if she says HIS name the fear will come back, every time she felt weak because of HIM, as if he himself will comeback, all the torture and pain he caused her, it would all come back. Mara couldn't bear that thought, the thought he would come back, she couldn't and she wouldn't.