Training

Mara's POV:
I went back to sleep and woke up in the morning on time surprisingly and got ready for what ever Bruce was going to have me do, so I sat in the couch and turned on the TV and watched it in silence until I heard "BOO!" I turned around and saw Lila next to me she didn't faze me thought I knew she was coming so I said "Nice try, Try again when I'm 100" Lila sat next to me and dramatically sulked onto the couch and said "Whyyyyy are soo hard to scareee ugh" I just chuckled at her childish action and said "I don't know I think you just suck at scaring" Lila sat up from her position with her hand over her chest and mouth agape as she gasped "How DARE you" I started laughing some more as I heard the adults talking alone with what sounds like some new voices but I ignored it and said "Let's just chill until we have to do this testing crap" Lila sat back down next to me as Max and Jamie entered the room to join us ."Hey did you guys see the other people?" Asked Max, "What other people?" Asked Lila as Max shrugged her shoulders but before we could extend our conversation Steve and Nat entered "Well I see someone is up today" Tony said after entering, I rolled my eyes and let them continue to what ever the adults had to say. "Alright because yesterday was delayed of training but today we will train you four's abilities" and with that we left the lounge.