New people?

TW MENTIONS IF BLOOD TW
———————————————————————————
Mara's POV:
I ran off after I let myself get out of hand and I accidentally pushed Steve to the ground with my powers. I ran off to the large doors and ran out to the Living area of this building and ran to my room. I locked my door behind me and looked in the mirror I front of me. All that was there was a empty blood mess of a person. I wiped my bloody face and changed my clothes again and made sure that my door was locked. I sat on the bed and looked around and then looked at my hands. The image of blood the small hands of a child. I closed my eyes and stood up my breathing hitched and quick. I looked in the mirror and saw my younger self blood coming from the white dress I was wearing and my nose having blood dripping from it as I saw my hands that where covered in blood as if I had killed somebody. I then heard the jiggle of the door knob. I felt my head quickly turn to the door and I heard Steve's voice "Mara. Are you okay?" I looked back in the mirror and saw my 13 year old self again and calmed my breaths to the best I could and sat back on my bed and grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on as I heard Steve's voice over the TV, with a sigh he said "Alright just... make sure you get some rest and eat and drink something" with that I heard his footsteps leave my door and I fell back into my bed with I sigh.

A little while later I got a knock on my door followed with, "Hey Mara it's Max, cool if I come in" I didn't respond so she came in anyways and I threw my pillow at her, "Okay don't be and asshole" she said after the pillow hit her in the face, I started laughing as she rolled her eyes and tossed the pillow back, "okay for real, Steve said he wants us to meet some random people he worked with I guess I don't know" I sighed and got up. I walked out and saw some new people that I for sure never saw before.

A teenage boy, a blonde women with an accent, a teenage girl and then a man with oddly red skin. "Uhm what up with Tomato Man?" Max asked with a confused tone, "This is Vision, Peter Parker, Yelena, and Kate Bishop" Tony said, "Sup" Max said while raising her hand, "Hi" said Lila, "Hello" said Jamie I looked and just waved and began to try and walk back to my room before anymore interaction could be made, but two hands grabbed my shoulders "Wait just a minute we got some news" Lila said while redirecting me to face the group of older people, "and that news is?" I asked looking at Tony, He stood up from his seat and said "we'll since you're ever so curious, our next mission is a retrieve and secure mission, Basically some jerks from Hydra took a bunch of weapons from the government's supply and we have to get those weapons back or it's raining hellfire" I hummed and said "and how would we help" he looked at all four of us and said "You guys are bait" I scoffed and sarcastically said while smiling "oh yea because four teenage girls would LOVE to be bait for the one hell hole they finally escaped" and then I looked at my friends and said "and what would we get in return for this" Tony then said "You name it".

Max: Punch pass

Lila: Mall trip with a money limit

Jamie: a little bit of freedom outside

Me: Phones

Tony then said "No, Yes, Yes, and yes it can happen" I then said "and when are we doing this", "in a month, right now we need to train all four of you to your best abilities". Well that's going to take an Decade to train me since I suck shit when it comes down to my powers.