Caught! Pt 2

9:12 am: Mara's POV:
We had our plan set but something felt off to me I don't know what or why but it was a bad feeling.

9:22: Steve's POV:
We had found the four kids settled in a motel room and decided against just rushing inside because of how it would look to other people so. We just had to play the waiting game until they left

9:38: Mara's POV:
I peaked out the motel window and saw a weird red thing hovering above the window and decided to act like I never saw it and walked back to the group and whispered "we're being watched we need to leave a different way" Max then whisper-yelled "how the hell did they find us so quickly this time?" I looked to her and shrugged my shoulders and looked around and saw the ironing board from the motel's closet. I grabbed it and placed it on the door knob and went to the window and closed the curtains and had Max use her fire to melt the window closed and we started climbing from the balcony down to the streets.

9:50: Steve's POV: I realized the four girls were quick to leave once they realized we where here And chased them through the alley ways but quickly losing them in the traffic of people on the side walks.
——————————————————————————— Mara-
After running like hell we found a abandoned building with a construction truck sitting there. We looked around and had to plan out a attack. After planning we hid under the truck and waited for footsteps to echo, when then heard a pair of footsteps and got ready for what we were going to do. The voice of the famous Tony Stark echoed out and said "Hey kids, ain't it past curfew for you four" we all looked at each other without answer and let him continue " I'm not one to discipline other peoples kids but.... Y'all are in for it now" we all slid from under the truck. Being slow with our movements so he wouldn't  know or hear us. Jamie then teleported with Lila to the second story and stood giving me and max the signal to get ready.
A pebble hits Tony's suit as a Jamie says "We don't have a curfew"...... "Let alone parents" Lila adds on to the comment. Tony shoots a beam at the two while max runs behind him and allows flames to leave her palms and throw the grown man to the concrete. I then started messing with the Truck after climbing inside and starting the car up leaving the door open. I then watched as max blasted another beam of heat, Then the glass of the truck shattered and the truck completely flipped I slid out and thankfully it bounced over me. I then watched as the other Avengers entered the area. I got up and looked forward as Max joined my side And Lila and Jamie doing the same after falling to the floor because of Wanda Maximoff. they quickly stood up and looked at the adult in front of us. Max saying "What do we do now. Our plan went to shit" Max said while facing forward ready to fight. "It was a shit plan" Says Tony. "Oh Fuc-" Max's mouth is quickly shut by the force of Lila as she gave her the 'Tread Lightly' look and released her. I look around and hear someone say "No where to go so turn yourselves in and this can end differently" I look back and see 'Wonder Boy' AKA Steve Rogers or Captain America. I sigh in frustration and say "Look, I get it. Four teenagers with super abilities running around instead of serving their country for the greater good. Is bad right.... So I'm gonna spell it out for you nice and clear WE. ARE. KIDS!." Steve sighs and says " And I get that you four have been through horrible things. We just want to help you. That's all" I look up again but this time something caught my eye. I look to Jamie and motioned my eyes up to show her what I need her to do. Me, Max and Lila stand in front of her as she summons a portal under us best she can. I look to Steve and say "Y'know, this is basically Harassment and Stocking. Constantly following our every move, Trying to make us agree to something we don't want to agree to with a empty threat. It's pathetic..." the I felt my weight shift as I quickly sank through the portal Jamie had made and began to drop out the sky and I too if the building and started running. We Kept running me being behind everyone as I watched the Avengers start to catch up. We made a sharp turn but I couldn't go that way Steve was way to close to me and if I turned I would be caught. I kept running as Steve followed. I climbed up a fire escape to a apartment roof and kept jumping building to desperately get away but I made the mistake of looking behind me and lost my footing and nearly fell of a building into the street. I was caught by my wrist as I dangled off the building and was met with the eyes of Captain America. He tugged my up and placed me on the even roof and said "You got guts to run onto of building and jump kid, Where you from?" He said in between breathes "Washington DC" I said quickly and and felt sickness wash over me again. "Yea I got her. You have the other three?" Said the Soldier into his ear peace. I then felt something drip from my nose, I raised he hand to my nose and realized I was having a nose bleed. 'Yay' I lied back and just gave up. I felt my body weight become heavy and closed my eyes for a split second and it was completely black.