New and old

!WARNING! MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND THROWING UP BLOOD
—————————————————————————
No one's POV:
Mara closed her file and stood up from her seated position on the floor. "Where you going kid?" Asked Tony, "Restroom" Mara answered before quickly walking but pausing to turn around and ask for directions, "Next hallway to the left" Said Wanda as she took a sip of her drink while scrolling through her phone. Mara quickly walked to the restroom and shut the door behind her before locking it and turning on the water.
Mara coughed and spat into the toilet as she had the horrible memories from when she was two flashed into her mind. The sound from the horrible memory the image, the smell, all of it. All of it was there and it wasn't leaving, but suddenly stopped. Mara opened her eyes as she heard a sudden knock, "uh hey kid you okay?" Said Steve on the other side of the door after hearing coughing and wincing from the door. Mara looked at the door as she coughed a little bit more, she looked down into the toilet seeing the crimson red staining the toilet. "Y-yeah I'm fine" Mara said a bit sounding chocked. Steve went to open the door not believing the young girls word but realized it was locked. He heard the water turn off and watched Door knob quickly giggle and the door opened. Mara's frame stood in the center of the open door as she said "see all good" she said quickly trying to close the door, but before she could close it Steve's larger hand stopped it after noticing the red on her lip and the red droplets on the toilet seat, "and that is" Mara turned around  and quickly noticed the drops of blood on the seat and looked back unsure of what to say before Steve pushed his way in leaving Mara in the door way with her head hanging low. "This is not 'All good' this is blood. Are you injured?"  Steve said while looking back at the teen, "I'm fine" she said while shaking her head, "that doesn't look fine" Steve said as he stood up and walked towards Mara, "Well it's alright this isn't the first time this happened so calm down" mara said while Steve grabbed her arm to drag her to Helen Cho. "I'm fine!"  Mara said while pulling her arm back and stumbling. "I-I'm fine just... don't tell anyone okay" Steve stood in front of Mara as she whipped her mouth. "Okay?" Mara said pulling the super soldier out of his thoughts. "Okay" Steve said as he turned on his heels and walked away.

After walking back to the lounge where everyone was. "Okay had to make sure you didn't sneak off again" Tony said as he chuckled a bit. Mara started laughing before abruptly pausing and saying "....... Fuck you" Everyone in the room began laughing as Tony said "Well now that I ask. Why do you have an attitude all the time? Like more than hot hands over there"  Max lifted her self over the couch and lifted up both her middle fingers at the Billionaire as he scoffed and looked back at Mara. "Well the reason I "always" have an attitude is because I don't have time for assholes like you to see my other emotions so you can and an opinion about me" the room went silent as Tony raised his hands after a moment and said "well my bad is was joking" Mara laughed a bit more and said "asshole" before sitting down next to her friends after asking "So where are we all going to sleep?" Nat looked at the four teens and said "we have four extra rooms next to each other so you four can sleep in there" The four teens stood up and began to try to walk to the rooms before pausing and hearing Wanda say "next hallway on your right" the group walked to the four doors and looked at each other.
————————————————————————— Max: "so I guess these are the rooms"

Jamie: "we have our own rooms?"

Lila: "I mean I guess we have more privacy and space now"
—————————————————————————
Mara stood silent as everyone nervously opened their doors and explored. Mara took a step to her door and opened it and looked around. The grey comforter and the white pillows at the head board, a desk next to the door. A grey board on the wall with a light over top and a black chair. A tv stood in the corner facing the bed with a remote on the stand. Mara stepped forward a little bit more to stand in the center of the room before hearing "you guys can decorate and change the rooms" Wanda said standing behind Jamie, Lila and Max. Mara looked back at everyone in the door and looked back at the room space. Wanda and everyone else walked away and closed the door behind them.
—————————————————————————
Mara's POV:
I looked at the room and sat on the new bed. It was weird m. I shared a room with my friends normally when we moved locations.