Chapter 14

Halle POV

"Baby.. Thank you for bringing me here oooh!" I said as we arrived at a sip and paint. A chill date for the two of us.

"You told me you always wanted to do this, I figured this would be a great date night so I made a few arrangements" Roddy said.

"You are so sweet to me" I said poking my bottom lip out.

"I try Miss. Halle.." He said kissing my hand.

I blush everytime this man calls me that.

"Oh! You must be Roddy, and Halle." This lady said walking towards us.

"Yes, I made reservations" Roddy said.

"Yes, right this way, we have a model for you guys" She said.

"A model?" I asked slightly confused.

"Yes, it's a mannequin model that'll be posing for you guys to paint while you guys sip." The lady said.

"Ohhh okay!" I said as we entered a room, and this model was sitting in a tub, shirt off and all. This mannequin only had panties on, so them fake titties were OUT.

"Oop-" I said making Roddy and the lady laugh.

"A lot of people react like that, it's so funny. But here you are" She said allowing us to sit in our chairs.

"Thank you so much" Roddy said.

"No problem! What kind of wine do you guys want to drink?" She asked us.

"Mmmm. What you want shawty?" Roddy asked me.

"Do you guys have pink moscato?" I asked.

"We do" She said.

"I'll take that" I said.

"Man that's a girl drink. Y'all got some whiskey?" Roddy asked, I smacked my lips and the lady laughed.

"No because we only serve wine here" She said.

"Mm well can I get some Andrè then?" Roddy asked.

"Yes, that's fine! I'll be right back" The lady said.

"Thank you" I said to her.

"No problem" She replied as she walked off.

I seen the paint, the brushes, and a big piece of paper for the both of us on a stand, so we both grabbed a brush and started painting the model in the tub.

"So.." I trailed off, because don't think I forgot.

This man told me the other night that he loves me and that he's in love with me.

But I don't wanna start the conversation off with that, I'm gone wait.

"So... what?" Roddy asked laughing.

"Mm, let's do a Q and A Roddy." I said to him.

"Aight let's go" He said as we were painting.

"What's the first thing you look at on a woman' body, when you first meet her? If you're interested in her of course" I asked him.

"Her feet, if they out." Roddy said.

"Really?" I said.

"Mhm. Most men look at ass and titties, which I ain't gone lie, I did too. But that ain't what I look at first. Her feet cuh... She gotta have pretty ass feet" Roddy said.

"Oooh so I have pretty feet?" I asked.

"Hell yeah" Roddy said and I giggled saying "Thank you"

"You're welcome.." He said flashing a smile at me.