Chapter 31

Roddy POV

To be continued

"Excuse me, Halle?" I heard Ella's voice say and me and Halle both turned around seeing her.

Cuh.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ella asked her.

"Um. Now isn't really the best time" Halle said.

"Please?" Ella said.

"Didnt you hear her say now isn't a good time?" I said.

"I wasn't speaking to you though, I need to have an important conversation with her" Ella said.

"No what you're trying to do is start some drama" I said.

"No drama needed" Ella said.

"Okay, okay. What's up?" Halle asked.

"Is there some type of issue with me or something? Because I seen you and your sister unfollowed me and I just know it has something to do with me and Roddy's relationship and-"

"There's no relationship." I said.

"Roddy, stop it. We built a bond through the song we made" Ella said.

"What?" I said laughing.

Crazy.

"We did" She said.

"We did not, we just made a song and handled business" I said.

"And did we not have a good conversation about certain things during the process?" She said.

"We just spoke on your relationship and I gave you advice-"

"Said I was beautiful!" Ella said.

"I said you were PRETTY. Not beautiful" I said.

"And we hugged and everything" She said.

"Oh wowwwww a hug. How old are we cuh? 8? It's just a hug" I said.

"Mmm okay then we texted afterwards the whole night" Ella said.

"What?" Halle said and I sighed.

"About possibly doing a music video to the song, and then she was still asking for advice on her ex boyfriend and shit, I was just being nice" I said.

"Yeah okay" Ella said folding her arms.

Halle chuckled and said "See this is why I don't fuck with no females except my sister, this is exactly why."

"Check your man! Not me!" Ella said.

"Nah I'll check both of you, that's very strange to me how you know this man is in a relationship and you're coming to him for advice. Go to your best friend if you even have one, go to ya mama or something. My man is not your friend, he ain't shit to you. Take him off that list." Halle said.

"But-"

"And you shouldn't have made her that comfortable! You are too friendly Roddy! And you failed to tell me you two been texting. See this is stupid, just stupid" Halle said walking off and I sighed.

"See- You tryna start some shit thinking my girl gone leave me. Try harder next time cuh, me and Halle ain't ending shit" I said.

"Yeah we'll see about that" Ella said and I walked off, trying to catch up to Halle.

Now I gotta clean this up because it looks bad. I'm already knowing.

I ran after Halle and said "Baby aye! Slow down man"

Once I caught up with her and I grabbed her arm saying "Can you calm down?"

"Nah you failed to tell me y'all been texting. Why is that?" She asked.