Chapter 62

Halle POV

"Halle baby! You good?" Roddy asked me as I was in the bathroom lotioning my body up after my long shower.

"Yeah I'm good! Almost done" I said.

"Aight coo" He said.

He's been so hands on during my pregnancy so far, he's so protective and sweet.

I'm five months now, getting big. And today we find out the gender so, I'm excited about that.

We were supposed to find out the gender last month but I had to postpone the appointment, so we're going today.

And my baby is active, kicking me all the time and I love it. Full of energy and letting me know it too.

I started putting my bra and panties on, taking a deep breath and rubbing my stomach afterwards.

I smiled a little in the mirror while rubbing my stomach, I could cry.

I'm really about to be a mommy.

And nobody knows. Well, some people have an idea on social media. They comment everytime I post something.

But when I leave the house I always wear clothes way bigger than me, that way it covers my bump. But that's what made people start guessing about the pregnancy to begin with.

It's not really a secret, I just prefer to be private and out the way with it. I don't wanna hear any opinions, I just wanna be happy during my pregnancy and Roddy wants the same thing. We're both very private people so. It works.

I stepped out the bathroom, grabbing my jeans from the bed and I put that on first, sliding them on. They were baggy so I didn't need to unbutton anything at all. Just slid them right on.

Roddy walked in the bedroom with two water bottles saying "Got chu a water bae"

"Thank you" I said as I was putting my big t-shirt on.

"You're welcome" He said kissing my cheek as he started putting my shoes on. "I think it's a boy" He said.

"Hmm. I don't know really. But I'm carrying low so it might be a boy" I said.

"You really believe them superstitions?" He asked me as he laughed. I giggled saying "Well when my mom was pregnant with Branson, she was carrying low. Sooo yup"

"Mmm. We gone see" Roddy said, as I slid my Gucci slides on my feet.

I sprayed some perfume on, then grabbed my purse and put it over my shoulder. I then grabbed my water bottle saying "Okay. Ready when you are"

"I'm ready, just finna grab my keys" He said.

-

"How've you been doing Halle?" My doctor asked as she started putting cold gel on my belly for the ultrasound.

"I'm doing well, now that it's the second trimester I'm not throwing up thank God. Just been getting cramped in here" I said patting the side of my stomach and she laughed.

"Staying away from the foods I told you right?" She said.

I rolled my eyes saying "Yes"

Roddy laughed. "She be wanting sushi, I be telling her ass no" He said.

"Good. No sushi till the baby is born" She said.

"Ughhhh it's so hard. I love my sushi. But all those other foods is fine, I'm vegan anyways so" I said shrugging.

"I don't know how she does it but she do" Roddy said and we all laughed.

"I've been thinking about becoming vegan but I don't know if that's gone work for me because I love my chicken" The doctor said. I giggled.