Chapter 24

Roddy POV

Me and Halle was all in the bed after getting home from the club, making out and I rubbed my hands all over her.

She gave me the green light to DEMOLISH that pussy tonight while we out in the Maldives.

And that's exactly what's gone happen.

I dragged my hands down her body and this dress and heels she had on while making out with me just made my dick even harder.

I don't know what it was about this dress, but it was doing it for a nigga.

I pulled away from the kiss and said "Hold on.."

"Hmm?" She said.

I remembered her telling me at the sip and paint that she wanna make love to "What you Heard" by Brent Faiyaz.

I wanted to make sure I fulfill that desire for her.

I got out the bed and turned on the speaker we brought, and I connected my phone to it, going to that song. Then I set it up to where my making love playlist starts right after that.

"Aww... Baby you remembered" Halle said once she heard the song.

"Of course I did.." I said and she smiled, I smiled too and took my shirt off, before getting back in the bed.

I gave her a quick kiss and then kissed on her collar bone, moving down to her chest, before scooting all the way down and making sure my face was in between her legs.

She was breathing somewhat heavy as she looked down at me, and she licked her lips.

"You gone leave these heels on for me?" I asked her biting my lip.

"You want that?" She asked me seductively.

"Mhm.." I said.

"What you want, you get.." She said and I winked at her.

"That's what I'm talkin bout" I said and she giggled. I grabbed the brim of her thong before squinting my eyes and thinking.

"Mm-" I mumbled before leaning in and grabbed the brim of her thong with my teeth and and slowly dragged it off her body, till it hit the floor and she rose her eyebrows before blushing.

I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders, before wasting no time to bury my face in there and I kissed her pussy softly and she tried closing her legs around my face. But I didn't let her.

I sucked on her clit gently at first, making her moan lowly. I held her waist while moving my tongue in circular motion against her clit. I then sucked on it a bit harder, making her gasp and she let out a louder moan.

"Yes- Uhhh" Halle moaned and that sent chills down a nigga spine, and I was hard as fuck.

I slid one of my hands up her dress and gripped her breasts while working my tongue rapidly against her clit, then slid my tongue up and down her slit.

"Oooh yes" Halle moaned throwing her head back and she placed her hand on the back of my head.

Her mouth dropped as I put my entire mouth over her pussy and sucked on it, groaning against it.

"Mmm" I groaned before giving it long licks and I could feel her legs shaking around my neck. She pushed my head a bit deeper and I moved my face side to side while swirling my tongue around her walls.

"Oooh daddy just like that" Halle moaned out, which motivated me to go crazier in the pussy and I massaged my mouth all in it.

"Uhh!" She moaned loudly tryna push my head away but I didn't let her. I opened her legs wider and flattened my tongue on her clit sliding my tongue up and down against it. "Yes baby" She panted slowly grinding on my face.