Chapter 39

Halle POV

"Baby why you teasinggg" I whined as Roddy was rubbing on my pussy through my panties as he had me against the wall.

Ever since he been off tour we just been... Sexing all the damn time. Making up for loss time.

"Shh.." He mumbled before sliding his hand in my panties and attaching his finger to my clit.

He used his middle finger to rub my clit in circles and my mouth fell open as I let out a soft moan.

He kissed along my jawline while rubbing my clit, and I took a deep breath watching him pull away and slowly get on his knees.

He placed my left leg over his shoulder, and buried his face with no hesitation in between my thighs, and gave my pussy soft kisses first and my eyes rolled back.

"Oh my gosh" I moaned softly.

He continued giving it soft kisses and I felt myself getting even wetter as I let out a moan, and he slowly slipped his tongue in between my folds, licking inside of my slit and my mouth fell open.

"Uhh" I moaned as I looked down watching him eat me.

He had his eyes closed as he flicked his tongue rapidly against my clit, I placed my hand on the back of his head pushing him further in there. "Oh my gosh" I panted.

He made sure I kept my balance as he mushed his lips inside of my pussy.

"Oooh yes" I moaned softly. He massaged his lips in it, before french kissing it, while gripping my ass in his hands.

"Uhh!" I yelled, and he rose my coat up a bit more, licking the bottom of my pussy, dragging it to the top, before he sucked my clit.

"Yes- Yes baby, p-please- Oooh" I moaned as my breathing got shifty. He moved his face side to side, and my pussy started throbbing in his mouth.

I started grinding my pussy in his mouth, and I untied my coat, taking it off and dropping it to the floor as I gripped my titties.

"Right there" I moaned.

And he kept licking and sucking on that spot in my pussy making me go crazy. Each time I moaned it got louder, and louder.

"Mmmm" He groaned in it, before he swirled his tongue in circles against my clit, and he sucked it right back into his mouth.

"Yes baby- Ooooh" I moaned out thrusting a bit harder in his mouth.

Swear this man brings out the nastiest side of me I never even knew I had.

He held his tongue out for me to fuck and closed his eyes, groaning lowly against my pussy causing my eyes to roll back yet again. This felt so good I didn't ever want it to stop.

"Just like that- Oh my gosh- Yes daddy" I panted looking down at him, and I held the back of his head continuing to grind my pussy in his mouth.

And I felt myself about to cum.

"Y-yes, I'm cumming- Oooh shit!" I yelled, as I instantly came hard in his mouth, and he had me pressed against the wall so I couldn't move.

I just had to take the shit.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" I panted holding the back of his head as my mouth was wide open but I couldn't even get nothing else out from the feeling of him sucking my clit while I was cumming.

My whole entire body chills, as I tilted my head back against the wall, trying to contain myself. "Mmmmm" Roddy groaned in my pussy before smacking my ass, and I bit my lip as I was breathing heavy.