Chapter 67

Roddy POV

To be continued

"Mm mm Roddy" She said giggling and pushing me off.

"What?" I said.

"After how you talked to me this morning, you think you deserve some?" Halle said.

"Baby I've been horny so a nigga been frustrated. I apologize.." I said.

"Mhm" She said.

"And you haven't?" I said and she smiled a little.

"I didn't say that.." Halle said.

"Exactly.. Now we got time to ourselves, the baby is at your mom's.. Let's make up for loss timing" I said in her ear.

She then turned around to face me in the bed and pulled me closer to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck as we leaned in at the same time and kiss.

I slid my hand down to her ass and gripped it, making her moan into the kiss. She then got on top of me without breaking the kiss and I used both hands to grab her ass and move her back and forth on me.

I then slid my hands to the back of her bra and I unstrapped it, taking it off of her and now her titties were right in my face. I slipped one in my mouth sucking on it softly.

"Mmm" Halle moaned, I used my other hand to grip the other boob and massage it while pleasing her.

"I missed you baby.." She moaned softly. I pulled away from her nipple and said "I missed you more.."

"Take these off and sit on my mouth" I said grabbing the brim of her panties.

"Wait wait" She said pushing me off.

"What?" I said breathing heavily.

"Uh uh. You've been coming at me crazy, you shouldn't be getting none of this right now" She said.

"Babe I said I was sorry" I said.

"You only saying that cause Halo's not here and with my mom for tonight." She said, I smacked my lips.

"That's not true. But we got alone time, and we can finally do what we been wanting to do" I said rubbing on her leg. She gave me a look before she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"For real babe..." I said kissing her neck as I got on top of her. She started breathing heavily as her eyes closed.

"You so nasty" She said feeling my print against her. I was brick hard.

"Mhm..." I said sucking her neck and she giggled before saying "You told me to sit on your mouth"

"You gone do it or nah?" I said and she smirked.

She then got back on top and positioned her pussy right over my mouth and I held her waist as she slowly sat herself on my lips and I got to work. 

I slid my tongue up and down against her clit causing her to gasp a little and she held onto the headboard.

"Mmm..." She moaned softly, closing her eyes and biting her lip.  I slid my tongue all the way to the bottom of her pussy, making my way back to the top and I sucked on her clit making her moans increase.

"Just like that baby ooh" Halle moaned, I felt her legs clench a little around my face so I opened them back up and held her thighs, she better take it.

"Mhm" I groaned in her pussy rubbing my hands over her thighs while I was eating.

Then I inserted my tongue in her entrance and she let out a loud moan.