Chapter 19

Roddy POV

To be continued

Halle covered her mouth and I slowly pulled her toes out of my mouth and kissed up her inner thighs. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, and I opened her legs a bit more.

She held the back of my head, and took a deep breath. I looked up at her and said "I know you want me to stick my tongue down there"

"I-" She said making me laugh.

"Wanna know how I know?" I asked.

"How?" Halle asked.

"You said it. Multiple times the other day at the dentist.." I said and she smiled a little and sighed.

"That loopy ass gas." She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed and said "Mhm, had you revealing yo true feelings"

She just smiled and didn't say anything. So I said "You want me to? Hmm?" And I kissed on her inner thighs.

Halle bit her lip and looked down at me taking a deep breath.

-

Halle POV

"It's up to you Miss.Halle.." Roddy said kissing on my thighs and I bit my lip, I was....

Extremely wet.

And you know what? Head ain't so bad. Why not?

"I want it baby.. I want it" I said.

"You want it?" He asked.

"Mhm.. Please.." I said.

Just head. That's all I'm letting him do for now. No sex just yet.

He smiled a little and said "Say no more.."

Roddy pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, and grabbed the brim of my panties, beginning to pull them down and I helped him.

Once he pulled them off, I immediately got a bit shy and covered my pussy with my hands and he chuckled.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"A little.." I said.

"I got you.. I promise." Roddy said looking up at me.

"I know you do" I said.

"Aight coo, as long as you know" He said. I smiled a little and took my hands away and put one hand on the back of his head, pushing him down there.

"Oh shawty ready now" Roddy said.

"Whew I'm not even gonna lie, I've been ready for that tongue for a minute now" I said and we both laughed. "Oh I know" He said, I blushed and playfully rolled my eyes.

He then leaned in and buried his face in between my thighs, giving my pussy a soft kiss and I took a deep breath feeling my pussy begin to throb already.

"Oh-" I mumbled under my breath, because it already started feeling good and he JUST started.

Whew.