Chapter 36

Halle POV

"I know that life can make you feelIt's harder than it really is" I sang

It's harder than it really is" I sang.

Me and Chloe had a big performance at the art gala tonight, Gunna showed up for her.

Roddy couldn't show up because today is his first day on tour with Post Malone for the next two months. He's been gone for five days now because he had to prepare, so I haven't seen him since.

I miss my love however we will make plans for specific days for me to go out and see him.

And.. He also has no idea me and him are in the same state right now, which is Nebraska.

I told Gunna not to say anything, because I have something planned.

"We will get through it
Just, don't, give innnn, ohhhhhhhhh" Me and Chloe sang at the same time.

The crowd was going crazy as we kept singing, and she held her hand out. I grabbed it and we both smiled as we kept going.

My sister is really my bestie in this music thing we do.

"Count on me, through thick and thin
A friendship that will never in
When you are weak, I will be strong
Helping you to carry on" We both sang.

I hit the highest high note I possibly could making everyone clap all over again, and Chloe carried out the last note as we intertwined our fingers together and finished the song out.

And we got a standing ovation from everyone in the crowd. I took a deep breath and smiled looking over at Chloe.

She smiled back before we walked off stage holding hands and soon as we got off stage we hugged each other.

"You did amazing!" I said to her as we hugged.

"So did you! I love you, I love you!" Chloe said kissing my cheek and I smiled saying "I love you more"