Chapter 23

Roddy POV

"Cause I want me a freak until the day, until the dawnnnnnAnd we can, all through the night, till the early mornnnnnCome on and I will take you around the hood, on a gangsta leannnnnCause we can, anytime of day, it's all good for meeee" I heard Ha...

And we can, all through the night, till the early mornnnnn
Come on and I will take you around the hood, on a gangsta leannnnn
Cause we can, anytime of day, it's all good for meeee" I heard Halle singing in the bathroom.

I laughed a little because what she know bout that song?

We're still in the Maldives, I had a nice dinner and foot massage planned for us tonight so that's what she was in the bathroom getting ready for.

I was already dressed and ready so I was just waiting on her.

"I need a freak in the morning, a freak in the evening
Just like meeeee
I need a rough neck nigga that can satisfy me
Just for me" Halle sang.

"You got that but you wanna play wit a nigga" I said loud enough for her to hear.

She opened the bathroom door and laughed saying "Stop it"

"I'm just saying" I said, I looked at her outfit as she was doing her makeup in the mirror.

"Damn" I said walking in the bathroom, standing behind her.

"You look amazing.." I said to her.

"Aww thank you sweet baby" She said putting her lip gloss on.

"I love this dress" I mumbled, she looked sexy than a mothafucka. She been showing out the whole trip so far.

"Thank you my love. This my freakum dress" She said laughing.

"You gone freak me in this dress?" I asked and she giggled saying "Oooh don't start"

"Oh I'm gone start shawty, and you gone finish" I said.

"Ooooh I like how that sounds though honestly" She said facing me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Shit, we can get it going right now, don't play" I said.

She laughed and said "Aht! No!"

"Why?" I whined.