Chapter 41

Halle POV

"Hi my beautiful babies!" I said to the crowd

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hi my beautiful babies!" I said to the crowd.

I was at Disneyland's rockin eve, in New York. Roddy came along with me.

I was asked to perform in front of 30,000 kids, for it. And I love kids so much, and the song they wanted me to sing was a memory for me.

So of course I said yes.

So here I am, on stage, doing what I love.

The band started the music and I grabbed the mic as I started to sing.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes...
Saying ayoooo
Gotta let gooo
And I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying ayoooo
Baby let's go" I sang slowly.

Then I grabbed my guitar and the beat picked up as I continued to sing.

"I came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor
Cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans
I'm wearing all my favorite
Brands, brands, brands, brands
Give me some space
For both my hands, hands, hands, hands
Yeah yeah" I sang.

I heard Roddy from the crowd cheering me on, since he was right in the front row and I tried not to laugh cause he don't even do that.

So the fact that he's doing that for me spoke volumes.

My sweet baby.

"And it goes on, and on, and on
And it goes on, and on and on" I sang.

"Sing it with me babies!" I said into the mic and all the kids started singing the lyrics word for word with me.

Almost made me cry from how wholesome it was.

-

Roddy POV

"Cause we gone rock this club
We gone go all night
We gone light it up
Like it's dynamite
Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gone light it up
Like it's dynamiteeee" Halle sang.

I was filming her while she was performing and I was so proud of lil mama.

The kids love her and look up to her, so I can see why the Disney network chose her to sing this.

She's classy, and upholds herself as such. And she sets a great example for young children.

I'm glad to call her mine.

Once she finished singing all the kids were screaming for her and I smiled seeing Halle's reaction.

She covered her mouth before cheesing and she waved at them saying "Thank you guys so much! I'm so happy to be here. I love you all!"

And she walked off the stage with her guitar.

I made my way through the crowd so I could get backstage to where she was at, and congratulate her with the gifts I got.

But The Difference Is... (Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें