Chapter 43

Halle POV

"Halle! Over here!" Photographers said as I was on the red carpet taking pictures

Although I'm in the worst mood possible, I have to hold it together and still do everything I gotta do.

It's been two days since the incident with Roddy, and he's been blowing up my phone but I have no interest in speaking to him.

None at all.

He can go with the girl he was getting massages with as far as I'm concerned.

I was the Vanity Fair opening, and almost everybody you could think of was here.

And I just felt so embarrassed.

Everybody knows Roddy did what he did because it was all over the internet so it's just embarrassing and humiliating.

And everybody has been coming up to me asking if I'm okay, which I appreciate but again, it's embarrassing. And sad at this point.

"Roddy! Roddy Ricch!" I heard one of the photographers yell, and I looked seeing him walking towards the carpet I was on.

I sighed and quickly lifted my dress slightly so I could walk off, with no trouble.

"Halle you good?" I heard Chloe ask but I quickly ran off, because all the attention was on me and Roddy now, everybody was staring and I don't need or want that kind of attention.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath as I was running towards the back and Chloe quickly followed me.

Once she caught up with me, we hugged each other and she said "It's okay.."

I sighed as I hugged her and tried my hardest to hold my tears in. I'm so annoyed, and irritated.

And hurt.

"This is embarrassing Chloe. I gotta sit here and take these pictures and act like I'm okay, when I'm not." I said.

"I know. But see that's how you know you are professional and can get through anything. You are a princess. The princess." Chloe said, and I just hugged her.

-

Roddy POV

After I took my pictures on the red carpet, I instantly went to find Halle. I seen her run off, and it made me feel bad.

I know I publicly embarrassed her with what happened.

But I did NOT cheat. I did not have sex with that girl.

I quickly got through everybody and made my way to the back, seeing Chloe hugging Halle and I sighed.

Cause I know I'm gone have to hear Chloe's mouth but I don't care.

Once I got to Halle, I said "Baby can we please talk?"

"No. Leave her alone." Chloe said.

"I wasn't talking to you cuh, mind yo business!" I said.