Chapter 51

Halle POV

5 months later

"We are outside right now with the one and only Halle Bailey! How are you doing?" The lady asked putting the mic to me, as I was getting interviewed outside

Tonight I was here supporting Chloe and Gunna, performing their song "You and Me". It was Gunna's concert and Chloe is of course making an appearance for her man. And then she's going to perform some of her songs she did while I was filming my movie.

"I'm great thank you!" I said with a smile.

"Are you excited to see your sister tonight?" She asked.

"I am, she's such a star. Everybody knows it, and I just can't wait to see her do her thang."
I said.

"We all know you're playing the little mermaid, which will be in all theatres next month" She said.

"Yes ma'am" I said with a smile.

"How are you feeling about that? Are you excited?" She asked.

"I am, I'm so excited and nervous. I think it's more so of an anxious feeling but I'm so thankful. This is like a dream come true for me so." I said.

"I love that! Was it stressful or hard being away from your family for a year in London to film it?" She asked.

"Very. I missed my sister, my brother. My cat. My parents. Everybody." I said as I laughed and she laughed too. "But, I'm glad to be back now" I added.

"Thank you so much Halle for speaking to me for a split second" She said so sweetly as she gave me a hug.

"Of course! Thank you!" I said as we pulled away and went our separate ways.

Security led me in the building, and everybody started screaming as they seen me. I smiled and waved. "Hi!" I said to everyone, as they were filming me walking down with security.

I was heading to the front, when I seen Roddy at the front as well and my eyes widened before I just sighed.

I haven't seen him in five months since he came to my performance, and we kissed. After that, we haven't spoke.

I really just needed space and time.

Because I wasn't over how we broke up last year before I went to film my movie.

He was just foul for that. And I felt like, I was giving him way too much time when I came back. Time he didn't deserve from me.

So I took time away from him. I'm glad to see he's well though.

He laid his eyes on me, and he looked me up and down licking his lips. I chuckled.