Chapter 25

Roddy POV

"I'm back baby, I asked them to bring us more sheets!" I said as I walked back into the beach house, hearing Halle blasting music and I seen the bathroom light was on.

Had to get some new sheets after fucking them up last night from that good ass sex we had.

Good?

Scratch that.

Bomb ass sex. She gone need to give me some again.

"Okay!" I heard her say. I walked in the bathroom seeing her putting her dreads in a ponytail.

"Tell meeeeee what you want, tell meeeee what you need" She sang.

"This Dru Hill huh?" I said referring to the song.

"Mhm, what you know bout that?" She asked and I laughed saying "Everything shawty."

"Love me some old school R&B" She said as she was adjusting her outfit in the mirror.

"That's where it's at" I said wrapping my arms around her and she smiled saying "Facts"

"So what we doing today sweet baby?" Halle asked me.

"I was thinking we get some bikes and ride down the hill they got out here, what you think?" I asked.

"Aww I'd love that!" Halle said.

I wanted to include the small intimate things I knew she'd like to do, she's a different kind of soul. And I fuck wit that.

Very reserved and laid back.

"I knew you would, so we can do that, get some food afterwards, and then I got something I needa pick up. And you gone come wit me for that as well" I said to her.

"Alright, let me just finish up in here" Halle said.

"Coo.." I said.

"You gone sing this wit me?" She asked turning the song up.

I turned her around to face me and she smiled wrapping her arms around me.

"Tell meeeeee what you want, tell meeeee what you need
Tell meeeee if it ain't good enough for you baby
Tell meeeeeee"

She laughed at me singing it just like them niggas and she said "Why must you be so extra?"

"I'm singing it like them! What you mean?" I said laughing too.

"Anyways let me finish up in here and then we can go, besides, I have something I wanna show you while we're out" Halle said.

"Aight fasho" I said smacking that ass and she giggled as I left out the bathroom.

-

"This is the cutest bike! I love this color too" Halle said as we were finna go bike riding for a bit.

"Well it's yours, I didn't rent it, I bought it" I said.

"Aww baby.. You really didn't have-"

"Shh because I did." I said and we both laughed.

"Well alright then" Halle said.

"So.. what was it you said you was gone show me?" I asked her.

"Oh- Right" Halle said pulling out her phone, and I waited a few seconds before she handed her phone to me and I heard some music playing.

"I love you, love you, love you, right back
He love me, love me, love me, like that
I love you, love you, love you, right back
He love me, love me, love me like that"