Chapter 56

Roddy POV

"Oooh- Oh my gosh" Halle moaned as she was sitting on my lap, and I opened her legs wider as my middle finger and index finger was toying with her clit.

She should've known it was gone get here. I cannot get enough of her, or that pussy to be honest.

And we haven't had sex in so long due to us breaking up for over a year.

I got my girl back and I'm ready to eat her alive.

We got here, watched a movie, started kissing, then next thing you know the clothes came off.

Now we here.

"You like that?" I asked her rubbing it in circular motion, going slow.

"Y-yes-" She moaned out, and I placed kissing on her back while playing with that pussy.

"Give me that nookie" I mumbled and she moaned a bit louder before she started grinding on my lap and my fingers.

Making my lil nigga even more hard. The way she was doing it was so sexy.

"Uhh" She moaned, putting her hair in a ponytail as she kept going. I used my free hand to grip her breasts and she looked back at me giving me eye contact.

"You gone cum for me?" I asked her and she nodded her head with her mouth open.

I licked on her back before giving it more kisses, sliding my middle finger in her entrance and placing my thumb on her clit at the same time.

She gasped before letting out the loudest moan, as I started penetrating my finger and out of her while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Ooooh fuck!" She moaned loudly.

I bit my lip before pulling my fingers away and I patted her thigh. She got off my lap and I made her lay on the bed, and re-opened her legs.

I buried my face in between her thighs, and kissed on her pussy softly, and she looked down at me biting her lip.

I started moving my tongue in her slit at a steady pace, before putting my tongue on the clit, moving it up and down.

"Oooh yes.." She moaned holding the back of my head.

I gave it a long lick, before kissing her clit, slipping it in my mouth and started sucking on it softly.

"Mmmm" I groaned against it and she let out a shaky moan before slightly thrusting up on my tongue.

"Baby" She moaned looking down at me as she tried sitting up but I pushed her back down.

She grinded slowly on my tongue, I held it out and let her do her thang.

"Fuck- Yesssss daddy" She moaned holding the back of my head as she was fucking my tongue.

I looked up at her while she was doing her thang, and she had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open while she was breathing heavy.

I rubbed my hands on the sides of her thighs, while making love to her pussy with my tongue and my lips. She gripped on her titties grinding harder in my mouth.