Characters Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada: 29 years old hot headed, arrogant CEO of AR Designs. Loves his daughter very much. He will do anything for his daughter happiness. Currently Lives with his family in shantivan. Lives in his late wife memories(According to others).One woman man.

Avni Singh Raizada: Cute little daughter of ASR. 5 years old but very intelligent than her age. Currently in a machine to get mummy.

Anjali & Shyam Manohar Jha: Elder Sister and brother-in-law of ASR. Lovely couple and parents of 4 year old Aarav Manohar Jha.

Rathna & Aravind Malik: Late parents of Arnav and anjali. (Same tragic past)

Nani, Manorama and manohar: Same as in the show except that Manorama and manohar are not having kids, for them Arnav and Anjali are their own kids.

Khushi Kumari Gupta: 24 years old selfless person. A middle class girl doing a accountant job in small firm. Loves her family to the core. She is having ability to see positivity in every situation (one man women).

Garima & Shashi Guptha: Biological parents of Khushi. Running a sweet shop in Lucknow which is currently in bad position.

Madhumati Mehra: Widow sister of Shashi.

Will get to know more characters in story ....

Hello guys....that's it for characters. Actually I thought to give more updates in this week but my laptop gave hand to me(stupid laptop) and other side my boss is giving all team work to me alone. Don't know suddenly what happened to him but one thing is Sure in last birth I must be his southan and tortured him that's why he is taking revenge in this life.

Regarding story please give comments, as i am new to writing,
all your precious comments will help me to improve my writing skills.