Truth???

Story continuous from arshi-avni moments in farmhouse. 

Arnav woke up alone in bed, he looked at watch. Its 4 in evening, he looked around to spot khushi and avni but he cant able to find them.

Farmhouse is having high security so he dont need to worry about their safety, he went to wash his face and came downstairs leisurely.

They are not in living room also, he is confused and went into to kitchen. Only radha aunty is present there.

"Arnav babu, i am making coffee and milk for avni" Radha aunty told him. 

"Where is khushi and avni?" He asked her.

"They are near swimming pool; they woke up half an hour back" Radha informed him.

He took tray from radha and went towards poolside. 

Khushi is sitting on edge of pool dipping her legs in water and avni is sitting in her lap, khushi's one hand wrapped around avni's stomach securely and she is kissing her hair time to time. Avni is touching water with hands and legs. They both are engrossed in their talks to even acknowledge his presence. He smiled seeing them and took their picture in his mobile.

He slowly went near them and kept tray aside and sat beside khushi wrapping his arm around her. Khushi jerked up with his sudden gesture and looked at him without blinking eyes. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, her heart started beating in higher speed, a light shiver ran through her body.

"Good evening devils" Arnav told to them and kissed avni's cheek. He is feeling contended seeing khushi's reaction to his touch, he is also feeling same as her, he so wanted to confess his feelings to her but he dont want to rush into things. 

"Good evening daddy" Avni's shout broke their reverie of thoughts.

"So, what are you both talking about?" Arnav asked avni.

"I am telling mummy about my friends" Avni told him.

"Mummy tomorrow i will tell them how we enjoyed today" Avni told excitedly.

"But i dont want to go to school tomorrow. I want us to stay here for some more days" Avni told with sad face.

"Angel, will come back here again. You cant miss your school" arnav made her understand.

Arnav made avni sit in middle of them and handed her milk glass and coffee to khushi.

They talked about random things for some time and watched sunset together. They went inside when darkness surrounded and decided to watch frozen movie, khushi and avni watched it with atmost interest whereas arnav felt bored and started checking mails in phone. Soon movie came to end, Khushi and avni went inside kitchen to make dinner.

"Madam i will make dinner. You can relax" Radha aunty told to khushi.

"Aunty, you are elder to me. Call me khushi" She told politely. 

"But you are wife of arnav babu, how can i call you with name?" Radha asked her.

"You are calling arnavji with his name right, call me khushi. I dont like it if anyone calls me madam" Khushi told her.

"Ok khushi beta" 

"Aunty i will make dinner. Please" Khushi pleaded her.

"This kitchen is yours beta. You dont need to plead" Radha told and helped her with requirements to prepare dinner.

Khushi made roti, rice, aloo curry, daal, kheer for arnav and pasta for avni.

They had dinner peacefully, avni was the one talking continuously while arshi is listening to her.