Lavanya's past

Story starts from arnav rescuing lavanya and bringing her back to RM. 

Ladies in RM got up seeing shyam bringing an unconscious lavanya inside. 

"Shyam ji, what happened to her?" Anjali asked. Panic is visible on everyone's face.

Shyam took her inside and settled her on bed carefully, doctor started treatment. 

Outside of her room:-

"Arnavji, what happened to lavanyaji? Did ....did...vikram?" Khushi stuttered not knowing how to ask one question which is bugging her.

Arnav looked at her puffy eyes, disheveled hair, face covered in panic. He cant imagine khushi in lavanya's position. Though she married him for money, she is his first love. Isn't she? 

"Khushi, nothing happened to her. We reached there on time. She is fine dont worry." Arnav consoled khushi taking her hands in his.

His words gave relief to everyone. 

Doctor came out after treating lavanya.

"Doctor, how is she?" 

"She is fine, nothing serious. She will come conscious in one hour. Give healthy food to her" Doctor explained and went off.

"I will prepare some food for her" Khushi told and got up to go kitchen. 

"No khushi, you relax for sometime. HP will do" Anjali spoke and went to inform HP. 

"Where are kids?" Shyam asked coming out of his room.

"We sent them to school" Khushi replied.

"Good"

Everyone went to their rooms to relax for sometime while nani sat with lavanya in her room. 

In side arnav room:-

 "Arnavji, thank you" Khushi told but didnt got any reply.

"Arnavji what happened to vikram? Is he arrested?" 

"Why, you want to go outside without security again? Didnt i told you to stay in home? What if he got succeeded in his plan? Why dont you use your brain for once? You know in which condition i saw lavanya today? I cant even imagine you in that position?" Arnav vented out his fears with loud voice which brought tears in khushi eyes.

Khushi sobbed silently thinking about lavanya, only if she had listened to arnavji and didnt went out. This all didnt happened. She is the reason behind lavanya suffering. 

Arnav realized what he did. He slowly held Khushi's hand and pulled her near, she kept her head on his chest and closed eyes silently wetting his shirt. 

"I am sorry, i didn't mean to shout at you. Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Vikram is in to jail." He consoled her.

(Arnav is not bipolar here, he got angry with the thought of something happening to khushi but he calm down seeing her tears. We cant search logics in emotions. The thought of something happening to our loved ones will make us go crazy.)

"I am feeling guilty, because of me lavanyaji is in this condition" She cried more.

"No khushi, you are not reason behind her condition. You didnt asked her to go on behalf of you. We need to know why she did that." Arnav told coldly. 

"Arnavji,  vohh... why you dont like lavanyaji?" Khushi  finally asked one question which she want to ask from the time lavanya came to this house.

"I will answer your question but before that i will ask you one thing, will you answer honestly?" Arnav questioned back making khushi nod in confusion.