Fiancé

Story continuous from avinash entering into building where sheethal reached to meet him and his wife upon receiving test from arthi mobile. 

"Uncle" Sheethal exclaimed seeing aravind coming in with his men.

"Uncle, from how many days i am trying to reach out to aunty. You know she said she wants to meet me two days before. But unfortunately i didnt went to meet her, i think she waited for me and angry on me. I got three witches to monitor on me and make my life hell in office. They are torturing me uncle. Please finish them soon, i want to live happily with arnav" Sheethal blabbered unable to realize she is digging her own grave.

"So, your ultimate motive is to be happy with arnav. You dont care about anyone or anything?" avinash asked which he heard from her in phone call.

"Yes uncle. I want to live my rest of life with arnav happily. No one ever made me so desperate as him. He is a charmer. Every time he push me away, my desire for him is increasing." Sheethal said shamelessly.

On the other side, four men kept disgust expression hearing her words. *She is disgrace to women kind* Commented aman joining them.

"Why are you here aman?" Arnav questioned him.

"I was tracking down your location ASR. I know about avinash and arthi trying to hurt you. I thought something happened to you. I was following you" Aman replied with worry.

"Wow, great timing. Now lets concentrate back" NK whispered and five men turned towards sheethal and avinash.

"So, sheethal you are saying you will do anything to get arnav?" Avinash asked same question again.

"Yes uncle" She said excitedly.

"Means, you will kidnap arthi?" He asked glaring at her.

"Yes, what?" She asked confused at his words. Without answering her he signaled his men to tie her to chair. They held her hand and tied her to chair.

"Uncle what the hell are they doing? Why are they tying me to chair? Tell them to stop uncle?" Sheethal shouts went in to deaf ears.

"Where is arthi?" He questioned.

"What? How would i know where is aunty?" She questioned back.

"If you dont know, what are you doing here? Why are you holding arthi phone?" He said and sheethal looked at phone in her hands.

"I saw it on floor when i came here" She replied.

"I came here to meet you both" She added to which he slapped her hardly.

"Dont lie bi**, i know you kidnapped arthi. Give back my arthi, i will kill you if you harm her." He warned her. Sheethal dont know whats happening around her.

"Uncle, trust me, i dont know anything." Sheethal shouted. 

"I know everything. I heard with my own years about your disgusting plan. You turned towards arnav. How cheap of you" He said and asked his men to snatch phone from her.

"Uncle, you are misunderstanding. Why will i join arnav team. I want to destroy his wife and daughter to get him, remember?" She asked.

"Dont lie." He warned her.

"You dumb old man, you have to trust me. Didnt i helped you to kill that rahul and anvitha?" sheethal shouted with anger.

"How dare you? You called me dumb old man?" He shouted slapping her hard.

"Ahhh. I am sorry uncle trust me" She said going back to begging mode.

"Trust and you. Never going to happen. Tell me where is my arthi?" He shouted like a maniac.