New Entry

Story continuous from Arnav thinking about his enemies. He planned everything. At any cost he is going to save his family this time.

Weekend went nicely for Arnav. He almost all the time teased khushi, whereas khushi tried to escape from him but is that possible? They spent quality time with avni and family.

Soon monday came, everyone started their day as usual. Kids reached school, elders went to their offices peacefully. Arnav straight away went to Mrs. shasthri. Confused aman, lavanya and khushi followed him.

"Good morning sir" Mrs. Shasthri told sweetly.

"Good morning Mrs. shasthri" Arnav replied calmly.

Khushi got angry seeing their greeting session.

"Actually Mrs. Shasthri, yesterday party arrangements were awesome. My business partner is impressed with arrangements. He asked me to send details as he is also planning to arrange party. Can you please give me details along with contact numbers in a file" Arnav asked her maintaining calmness. 

"Sir, i will submit it in an hour" She replied looking at khushi silently saying to prepare file but khushi turned her face to other side making arnav smirk.

"Np, take your own time. Till then i will wait here." Arnav told without moving. 

Silence occupied whole office. Employees confused seeing arnav's behavior. Never ever he came to their floor till now. Whereas panic raised in Mrs. Shasthri heart. She dont have any details as everything was managed by khushi.

"What happened Mrs. Shasthri? What are you thinking? Start preparing file." Arnav said.

"Sir, actually i dont have details" she told hesitantly.

"Then who have it?" Arnav asked with serious face.

"Khushi" She told.

"When you did all arrangements you should have it. Right?" Arnav questioned her.

"Sir, actually i guided khushi to make all arrangements, so she have details" She told scared of his reaction.

"So, khushi did all arrangements?" Arnav told more like a statement.

"I ...hel" she was cut off by arnav

"Yes or no" he asked seriously.

"Yes" She confessed lowering her head.

"Then why didnt you tell all this in party when i am praising you." Everyone are silent hearing his tone. Khushi is the happiest soul here. Her hard work is getting recognized infront of everyone.

"On the top of that you insulted khushi multiple times infront of all employees" He told narrowing his eyes towards her.

"No sir, its lie. She made up all lies against me" She accused khushi.

"See Mrs. Shasthri, You yourself agreed she did work but you got recognition. What benefit she will get by framing you?" He asked her.

"To trap you ASR" She told making arnav roll his eyes.

"She is my wife dammit, She dont need to trap me. One more word against her, you will regret your whole life" Arnav roared like lion.

"I am De-promoting you as a assistant for lavanya" He told and looked at aman to get papers ready. Khushi felt bad seeing her punished.

"Arnavji.." She was cuoff of by arnav.

"Stay out of it khushi" He warned her.

"Now Ms. Guptha, you also deserve punishment for not telling all this before" He looked at khushi.