Drama Baaz Arnav

Story starts from Arshi along with avni going to farmhouse, Avni will give home tour to khushi, then they will go to have breakfast.

At Dining table :- 

Arnav and avni seated in respective chairs, khushi is about to serve them but arnav will stop her saying maid will do that, she can have breakfast with them.

A middle-aged women will come from kitchen with a bowl and keep it on table.

"Khushi, she is radha aunty. Our helper. Ramu uncle's wife. They both will take care of this place" Arnav introduced helper to khushi.

"Radha aunty, this is khushi. My..." 

"My mummy" Avni told beating arnav. Khushi smiled seeing avni and started feeding her.

"Your wife is soo beautiful arnav babu" Radha aunty told making khushi blush.

"My mom is an angel" Avni praised her mother.

"Yes choti madam, your mom is an angel" Radha told ruffling avni's hair smiling. (Radha and ramu are close to arnav. They will help them whenever he decides to stay in farmhouse)

"Mummy, can we see a movie after breakfast. We have a theatre room here" Avni told excitedly.

"Which movie?" Khushi asked her.

"Horror movie?" Avni suggested to which arshi nodded no.

"Kuch kuch hota hai" Avni told shyly.

"What? No way" Arnav reacted immediately. Still, he can't able to understand avni's obsession towards Bollywood love stories.

"Please daddy" Avni pleaded with puppy dog face.

"No way, select any other movie" He gave another option.

"Kabhi khushi kabhi gham" She told her second favorite movie.

"You know forgot it, we are not watching movie at all. You are exactly same as your mother in selecting movies." Arnav told remembering her mother.

"Is it Mummy? You also love this movies?" Avni asked khushi. For her khushi is her mother. 

But khushi knows he referred his first wife. This realization hurt her a little bit, he still didnt accepted her as avni's mother. He still didnt moved on from his first wife. Sadness creeped on her heart as well as face. But Avni accepting her as a mother gave her comfort. 

Arnav felt guilty seeing her sad face, he is not intended to hurt khushi. At the same time avni's mother is biggest part of his life. She will always be a part of his life. No one can change this, not even him.

"Mummy, answer me na" Avni asked cutely which bought her parents out of thoughts.

"Yes avi, i too like bollywood movies" Khushi told glaring at arnav for bringing this topic.

"Will go and play some games in garden" Avni suggested.

"Movie or games?" Arnav questioned her.

"Movie and games" Avni replied, khushi chuckled remembering the situation where arnav replied same to her. Like father like daughter.

"Ok, first games" Avni told and soon they finished breakfast.

They all sat for some time talking random things and went to garden. They decided to play badminton.

Khushi and arnav are players whereas avni will be referee.

"But i dont know much about this game" Khushi told.

"Its ok mummy, you try to play. Daddy also dont know correctly" Avni told to cheer up khushi.

"Traitor, now a days you forgot about dad. You teamed up with mummy. No one loves me" Arnav told pulling a sad face.